- This forum has an established reputation for attracting the type of gamer you want in your guild.
- Over 1 million of these gamers visit this site every month.
- /LFGuild puts your guild right in front of their face.
How to Use /LFGuild
Firstly, you should be aware of a couple of the things that make this forum unique from the rest of Elitist Jerks:
- There is a $25 fee to create a new guild advertisement (thread) in these forums. Patrons are able to circumvent the fee and post recruitment threads at will.
- Threads in this forum are sorted by Date Created--which means default sorting is unaffected by replies.
Secondly, your thread title must take the following form:
[Faction][Server] <Guild> Title
[Horde][Mal'Ganis] <hellsoaps bros> cum party 2nite
[Alliance][Kel'Thuzad] <Gune Skwad> Looking for a T5-geared Destrolock
Lastly, put some effort into the actual content of your recruitment post (it will be seen by a ton of people who have no qualms making snap decisions about others). You ought to include a concise, but information-rich, summary of who you are, what you are looking for in an applicant and any other significant data you think may help an ideal candidate make an informed decision about your guild. A template (cribbed from Gurg) that can be altered to your needs can be found below:
<Insert guild history and background here.>
<Insert desired characteristics of applicant here.>
<Insert any class-specific desired traits here.>
How to Apply
Send a PM with the following information:
- Character Name
- Current Server
- Link to your armory profile.
- List your serious alts.
- What are your playing hours?
- What is your guild history?
- What is your character's endgame role?
- What is your prior endgame raiding experience?
- Why do you want to leave your current guild?
- Why do you want to join this guild?
- Tell us a bit about yourself.
- Please list references who would be willing to vouch for you.
- Please list some out-of-game contact information.
<Insert closing thank you here.>
If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to PM me or e-mail me directly. Thanks!