Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carebare

[WOTLK 4.0] Restoration Discussion

833 posts in this topic

Furor will probably beat out moonglow once we get in higher tier gear (as long as mana/regen remains a concern).

I'll check again, but my last version of the spreadsheet showed the 3rd point of Moonglow as giving somewhat better longevity.

I just used your default values in your sheet, and the last point in furor comes out on top (slightly though).

I can't find the spell cost of the rotation though, can that be read of anywhere easily? There's "total passive regen" and "net mp5", but there's no number for the 'nonpassive' regen, is there?

(e) Couldn't see if it is up-to-date, does it include the latest number?

I just used your default values in your sheet, and the last point in furor comes out on top (slightly though).

I can't find the spell cost of the rotation though, can that be read of anywhere easily? There's "total passive regen" and "net mp5", but there's no number for the 'nonpassive' regen, is there?

(e) Couldn't see if it is up-to-date, does it include the latest number?

I am assuming the spreadsheet is not up-to-date since it allows for 3 points in Revitalize, and it's the changes to Revitalize which make furor worth less than moonglow at 3/3.

... and it's the changes to Revitalize which make furor worth less than moonglow at 3/3.

Which isn't true. It impacts how much better one is than the other in total numbers, but the "sweet spot" where both are of equal value is not changed by this.

Question for folks who healed raids at 85: what is the value of the swift rejuvenation talent point?

We don't seem to spam rejuv so much, and haste already helps the GCD, since we tend to prefer it as a secondary stat. I was thinking of dropping it at 85. Thoughts?

Question for folks who healed raids at 85: what is the value of the swift rejuvenation talent point?

We don't seem to spam rejuv so much, and haste already helps the GCD, since we tend to prefer it as a secondary stat. I was thinking of dropping it at 85. Thoughts?

It's probably one of the better single talents points you can possibly get. You might not "spam" rejuv as much, but it is usually still the largest portion of your healing.

A lot of the fights the damage can be very bursty, being able to lay down 9 rj's between each WG for instance is very valuable. As to the haste, yes once we near the gcd cap the value is reduced. We won't be anywhere close the first tier though.