Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Namnalia

Dots and you: The 4.0 Affliction Warlock thread

79 posts in this topic

I have a question regarding using Soulburn. What spell should it be used with? DL, UA or Soulfire (assuming we have imp SF).

I have a feeling we will benefit most from using it with Soulfire but thats just my gut instinct and would love if someone can give me some info on this since I guess it will very haste depending.

I have a question regarding using Soulburn. What spell should it be used with? DL, UA or Soulfire (assuming we have imp SF).

I have a feeling we will benefit most from using it with Soulfire but thats just my gut instinct and would love if someone can give me some info on this since I guess it will very haste depending.

Soulfire. Soulburn - UA got removed. Improved Soulfire is bane 2.0

Notice to the tests in #62: Eradication does not hasten dots - only cast time. So reapplying Corruption when Eradication pops would not improve your Corruption at all...

Improved Soul Fire talent gives 7% spell haste per point, but tooltip mentions spell casting speed increased.If i cast new immolate under the effect of ISF i get an extra immolate tick(at least for my haste level).So i assumed tooltip is wrong.Taking that in consideration, i did the same with eradication.The new corruption had an extra tick.In both scenarios i casted immolate and corruption the last sec before buffs expire.So do they hasten dots or not ? both tests show they do, tooltips say another thing.Curious to see how they will react between them, when we will have 2/2 ISF talent in affliction spec.

Eradication's tooltip has always said "casting speed", but it has always increased dot haste as well.

it still increases dot haste, despite what the tool tip says.