Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hamlet

[Resto] TreeCalcs

188 posts in this topic

Changes are partially in. Have to go to bed, but no details. Nothing new is in the "rotation" but should be able to look at Ysera's Gift and DoC a bit.

Bunch of updates.

--New L90 and L30 talents should be working well. NV and HotW +heal effects are just factored into the total. NV smart heal is computed separately and got its own portion of the chart (it's important since it's smart).

--New 2pc should be working as well. No handling of new 4pc.

--Glyph of Efflo is in as well, although we don't know if it's going to materialize.

--Dropdowns added to play with Amplification and Readiness effects. Right now, all that Readiness affects is Innervate and NS.

Until next gear update, you'll probably have to play with stats yourself, but should be in pretty good shape to evaluate new spells/talents.

I just noticed that the base value for haste in treecalcs is set to 2% even when you have 0 haste rating and no raid haste buff. It persists at all haste levels and slightly reduces the cast time and GCD of spells. Is this intended or am I just missing something?

Edit: It seems that the haste caps themselves are unaffected, only the actual cast times and GCDs. 12800 haste will give the same GCD duration as the 13163 breakpoint would, and 2149 haste will give the same GCD duration as the 3043 breakpoint would.

Probably have an averaged-in berserking or bloodlust or something on.

This has some updates. Didn't take perfect notes but:

--4pc

--Haste removed from RPPM on meta and enchants

--No cloak yet, not sure what to do with it (but it's not like there's a question of whether you want it)

--Slightly changed model for meta: removes the cost from some portion of Rejuvs, based on uptime. It's a little rough and will get weird if you turn your Rejuv use down too low, but I think the concept is better.

As before, have to tinker with stats yourself, but should have the tools you need to explore things for 5.4.

I'm moved into my new house, started in my new job and have internet hooked up now so I'll get to work on getting this and Wrathcalcs updated hopefully in the next few days.

Decided to test the latest treecalc and noticed that the Brilliant and Precise Serpents eye isn't possible to choice, maybe something that is a left over from the latest gem fix. The only thing I noticed is that the gem is on the top of normal gems in the gem section if that is any help to solve the problem. All the other Serpent eye gems are possible to choice.

Hey Tect, how hard would it be to drop all the new item stuff into this, now that it's all working in WC? There's a lot of open Resto discussion in 5.4 and it might be good to have this up and running, esp. if you're mostly just moving everything over from WC. I know we haven't fully updated this for a while since I broke item upgrades sometime in like 5.1 :P .

I should be able to make some time this weekend (probably Sunday night). Can't guarantee I'll get everything done, but I'll get gear & trinkets/etc updated at least.