Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Banelion

GRID - Seperation.

12 posts in this topic

Now, I noticed there was an addon for GRID that was Tanks & Rest of raid, but when using this Layout it only did the warriors, and there are other tanks than warriors. So I'd like to know if there is a layout where I can have Tanks & Raid but I choose who the tanks are? I don't want all warriors and all paladins, and all druids, etc As this would including healers too.

Is this a bit too complex? Because you'd have to have an individual list that is changable per raid so the tanks would appear on their own.

Does this mod allow you to display pets also?

BM Hunters getting mad!!

I don't think there's a raidframe mod in the world that shows pets. :(

Grid has no support for pets and as far as I remember it won't get it anytime soon.

Hunters should just heal their pets because I sure as hell won't.

But then again, I melt stuff :P

Anyway, if you're looking for pet health try pulling the default raid UI or use something like PitBull.

I've got a guildie druid who modified Grid to make it show raid pets. I'll nag at him and see if he can post it here; as I understand it doesn't work perfectly (no range indication, for one, and it'll bug out if two players have pets with the same names) but it's apparently good enough to heal with.

I don't think there's a raidframe mod in the world that shows pets. :(

Pitbull's raid frames does.

I've got a guildie druid who modified Grid to make it show raid pets. I'll nag at him and see if he can post it here; as I understand it doesn't work perfectly (no range indication, for one, and it'll bug out if two players have pets with the same names) but it's apparently good enough to heal with.

If someone wants it, here is my attempt at making grid show pets.

As Xerophyte says, it doesn't work perfectly, but I have used it on a few raids, and it's better than nothing.

Haven't done much testing though, so use at your own risk.

http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=other&file=Grid.rar

I've got a GRID addon that shows pets perfectly. I downloaded it from WowAce Updater, but am not sure of the name. I will update this post with the name when I get home.

The last post in this thread before your post was from over a year ago back before Grid had pet support. It supports pets fine current and has for about 6 months.