Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nooska

[MoP] Beastmastery 5.2

227 posts in this topic

Announcement:

After 2½ years of maintaining the BM guide here, with 5.3 live, I will no longer be updating this guide.

I've informed Narcosleepy a while back that I would stop maintaining the guide from 5.3 onwards for several reasons, not least among them that I have hardly played since my raiding group stopped raiding.

Its been fun and challenging, but overall a great experience, and I want to thank everyone over the years who have contributed to the discussions and consensus building, even when we have difffered in opinion, I have found your viewpoints and arguments useful.

Announcement:

After 2½ years of maintaining the BM guide here, with 5.3 live, I will no longer be updating this guide.

I've informed Narcosleepy a while back that I would stop maintaining the guide from 5.3 onwards for several reasons, not least among them that I have hardly played since my raiding group stopped raiding.

Its been fun and challenging, but overall a great experience, and I want to thank everyone over the years who have contributed to the discussions and consensus building, even when we have difffered in opinion, I have found your viewpoints and arguments useful.

Before I point you all over to the 5.3 thread, I want to take a moment to thanks Nooska for all his hard work. These forums would not be as successful as they are without the contributions of the community and we appreciate it. I wish you the best of luck in all you do, both in real life and involving internet dragons.

The new 5.3 thread is here: http://elitistjerks.com/f74/t132712-mop_beastmastery_5_3_a/