Hamlet

[Balance] Mists of Pandaria 5.4, Guide and Discussion

854 posts in this topic

Hey everyone,

Long time forum stalker, decided to join up with an account to prep for great discussions for 6.0.

Late arriver due to "life" to 5.4 and I'm looking at the chart above regarding SS wastage above certain crit levels. With my haste comfortably at 10289, is it recommended to reforge crit after 12000, too?

Cheers

The 5.4 WrathCalcs will be best for answering that question; I tried to model that wastage problem as well as I could. Off the top of my head, crit's still fine at 12k, although crit/mastery start to get pretty even.

Crit and Mastery are pretty even on paper, but the fact that Crit gives you more SS procs to use on movement fights makes it worthwhile to keep stacking it (in my opinion) even at high levels of Crit.

Long time stalker first time poster,

I have been playing for some time and recently got into doing Heroic 25s with my guild. I was doing fine to a point but, I am having problems maintaining DPS equal to my ilvl output. From WrathCalcs as a guide I should be in or around 290K but I am plateuing at 220k or lower. I have been following most of the relavent thread information and am just looking for help. I start preset to go Lunar, pop in and dot then CA with Incarn. From there pop SF on CD and SS as procs and keeping up with the transition. From there pushing to Solar and NV and so on.

I can see 400K burst but then I taper and drop. I have posted logs and if there is any help you can provide or direct here please post away.

http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/pC8JB9fbt6PF2QkM#type=damage-done&source=36&fight=10

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/proudmoore/Hesternor/advanced

Edited by Hest