Shadowcraft URL

ShadowCraft - Rogue DPS Spreadsheet

Source

Shadowcraft-UI @ GitHub

https://github.com/cheald/shadowcraft-ui

Shadowcraft-Engine @ GitHub

https://github.com/dazer/ShadowCraft-Engine

Small Guideline

• If you see an empty slot, try to reload your character again. Also note that only Items with itemlevel >= 430 are supported.
  • If you want to see upgrades on gear ranking you should enable Settings > Show Upgrades
  • If you can't see specific Random Suffix Items, you should check Settings > Min ILevel (Random Items)
  • Under Advanced you can use the Custom Reforger e.g. to force Expertise Cap.

Troubleshooting

If you can't access Shadowcraft but a friend can you should try the following:

• Have you tried another browser? Chrome and Firefox are the best.
  • Have you disabled your Browser Addons? e.g. HTTPS-Everywhere makes trouble
  • Some browsers like Firefox or Chrome are providing an 'Private Mode' have you tried this?
  • Have you cleared your Browser Cache?
  • Are you sitting behind a proxy which caches files?
  • Have you tried a Hard Reload of the page? Command: CTRL+F5

While I try not to brake anything it's always possible somethings went wrong and you see the dialog message:

An unrecoverable error has occurred. Reset data and reload?

If you hit OK and it's not working again you can try to force reload your character with this URL:

http://shadowcraft.mmo-mumble.com/REGION/REALM/CHARACTERNAME/refresh

Just replace REGION, REALM and CHARACTERNAME.

If that's also not working its time to post here.

Hey folks --

I've been detached from WoW (as you all can tell), but I got a PM today letting me know about the great work that Indz, Nextormento, Pathal, dazer, and others have been doing. I've updated the deploys on the Shadowcraft website, and I'm trying to determine if there's a working engine I can use - it's throwing errors right now that I'm not sure of the sources of.

That said, I'm working on putting it back together. To the folks that've been working on it, I'd love to chat with you guys about repo/server access, if you're interested, so that you all aren't stuck waiting on me to update things.

Some things I have to annotate for our Shadowcraft-Engine guys:

- Some parameters are having no effect on dps or ep values, e.g. envenom size worked last week, now no longer has any effect

- revealing strike pooling has no effect

- when the update is online it needs excessive testing to find possible bugs, i havn't catched yet

Envenom sizes and rupture priority shouldn't have an impact when Anticipation is chosen, right now.

RvS pooling might be an issue with booleans vs strings?

Added to the list of known issues:

Error from Tini's reforger every time.

Trinkets are off, I haven't checked why yet.

Personally after some testing I've encounter an issue with dps graph, it seems the history is not correctly reapply when you click on a point.

Anyways thanks for your work.

Envenom sizes and rupture priority shouldn't have an impact when Anticipation is chosen, right now.

RvS pooling might be an issue with booleans vs strings?

Added to the list of known issues:

Error from Tini's reforger every time.

Trinkets are off, I haven't checked why yet.

- You are right, with redirect selected envom size change your dps, but rupture priority have no impact, i also testet with the command line import script and there is also no effect when changes the parameters.

- yeah reforge is actually not working, i have contacted tini, hopefully he can help us because his service is super fast and worked quite good in the past

- revealing strike pooling fixed, was a bug in the ui

- trinkets are now correctly ranked, was also a problem with ui

- sorry, I can't reproduce the bug with the history

I finally succeed to understand what is going on with the history.

It seems that the Stormlash Totem settings has some issue.

If you check it then uncheck it, then try to select the point on the graph corresponding to your dps with the totem it does not reapply it.

I was just wondering if haste weighs more on combat than mastery because shadow craft has mastery at 1.5 and haste at 1.32 but all the forums have haste at 1.5 and mastery at 1.22 so was just wondering which one was correct?

EP, as always, depend on your gear. Hence, both are correct. It just depends on your assumptions.

Last night I ShadowCrafted my Assassination Rogue and for some reason when doing the calc for regemming it swaps out my 320 agi gems for 480 Mastery Fractured Serpent, and swapped out my delicate primordial Rubys for Adept Vermilion Onyx. I understand at some point 2 Mastery will overtake 1 agi, however I was under the idea this starts happening at upper Ilvls and not for someone still sporting blues with no set bonuses. My base dps SC showed was 70.9k before and after the regemming/reforging it dropped to 70.2k. Any ideas? I believe this maybe due to socket bonuses, however I would think that if it was prioritizing the socket bonuses, it would place the 320 agi gems in primordial sockets where no socket bonuses are applied or a concern. Also, the mastery being better than agi, is this due to diminishing returns?

Feearce

Earthen Ring

Adding more mastery or agility increases the value of the other stat, because they "scale each other". So if for your ilvl the recommendation according to the SC stat weights was to favor mastery gems over agi gems, then this could also be true for only 1-2 gems, since changing those will shift your overall agility to mastery relation of your gear and thus boosting agility's value again compared to mastery. What you could do is change gems one by one and re-check the calculations after every step to get the new values.

By the way, the currently running shadowcraft UI shows SS > Ambush dps-wise for the opener with talented shadow focus for me. Could this be correct, because the BG stack might be more beneficial than ambush's extra dmg and CP?

Regemming is definitely bugged, my current EP values are Agi=2.69 and Mastery=1.08 however it still want to put a [iTEM]Fractured Serpent's Eye[/iTEM] into a red socket over a [iTEM]Delicate Serpent's Eye[/iTEM]. Which is obviously wrong as the JC-only gems don't even have a 2:1 ratio for Agi-to-secondary.

Also, gem recommendations currently require you to change from a Serpent's Eye to another gem in order to be able to switch the type of Serpent's Eye you have equipped if you already have Serpent's Eyes in your gear set.

Is there any way you can make it so the Reforge window gets pinned to the top of the browser frame instead of the top of the page? It's annoying having to scroll up and down to do manual reforges.

Would it be possible to add the ability to lock enchants, reforges and gems as a feature? Would be handy for those of us who dont have enough gear for two specs and need to work the best reforges on mix and match gear.

Would it be possible to add the ability to lock enchants, reforges and gems as a feature? Would be handy for those of us who dont have enough gear for two specs and need to work the best reforges on mix and match gear.

If you want, askmrrobot can do this. Load up your character in both Shadowcraft and askmrrobot. Then just take the EP values from Shadowcraft and enter them into askmrrobot with the 'edit weights' option. Then click on the slots you want to lock (enchants, gems, gear, etc) and click optimize. I do this to exclude Dancing Steel while I have blue weps.

I am getting some odd results in regards to stat weights, it seems odd to me that Shadowcraft is placing 'crit' higher than both 'haste' and 'expertise' (for Ass at current gear level). Historically Shadowcraft was in line with current EP values hence why I have raised this for questioning, any thoughts?

Haste and crit are actually very close in value for Assassination in the abstract. The main reason haste comes out ahead in BIS is because BIS includes Terror in the Mists, which gives you a large crit proc, which increases the relative value of haste. So at other gear levels, with other items equipped, the balance can tip the other way - if you have a lot of haste and/or haste procs, crit can pass haste in value.

Hi guys , good to see SC regaining some vitality ;)

Is it a valid approach to use stat weights resulting of shadowcraft , and use them in askmrrobot ?

If it is : what value to use for MH Speed, OH Speed.... and is the physical hit corresponding to "yellow hit" ? (i guess it depends on my gear but...)

I know all speeds are normalized.... but as mrrobot ask for them , i'm unsure they are taken into account the right way.

(sorry English is not my native language)

Hi there!

Want to give some more information:

Random items from scenarios are now included and can be loaded. Most of them are already imported due to users wearing them. The WoWhead tooltips are sometimes wrong, but in shadowcraft are the correct numbers, so the value of those items is correct.

Optimize Gems should now work much better, including the Jewelcrafter gems. There are some conditions where it's possible that it gems not optimal, e.g. for the Tomb Raiders Girdle it's possible that not the suggestion is the best option in combination with reforges. That propably because the socketbonus is 120 expertise. I havn't tested the Engineering helm much, so it's possible that other gems than the suggested ones are better.

Reforging is now working. Many many thanks to Tini who made an excellent job getting the reforge service up to date and working. I can say that it needed a lot of testing because there are other circumstances than in cata.

Please note that engineering is actually overvalued due to wrong numbers in the engine. It's set to 2880 but it's only 1920.

Good morning all,

I was hoping to get some suggestions regarding the Spreadsheet. I am unable to pull up my characters information. I receive the previously noted "A fatal error occured while loading this page". Curious enough though I can bring up a friends profile but my character does not come up. I am running Chrome as my browser. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Only issue I can come up with is that my character's name has the alternate "�*" (alt 161 to create) in Mosiah and not the normal "i".

Thank you.

Sub seems a bit odd. its showing dps being significantly greater than combat with same gear/reforges but with an equal-ilvl dagger in the MH instead of a slow wep. Also EP of crit being quite high enough to cause suspicion, as there seems no reason why it would be so much more valuable for sub than for either of the two other specs. Then again I could be missing something.

I can't really determine any conclusions based on two 3min samples of Sub. I have noticed that there's a tendency towards crit in SimC/Shadowcraft, but the only thing I can think would cause that isn't that crit is good, but that haste is worse than before, and mastery wasn't buffed enough.

If there are (several) Gara'jal logs you think are good, I can study them to try and find any mistakes I made in the backend, otherwise I just don't have enough data to diagnose any issues in the system.

Combat is losing track of a few CP's due to stacking AR/SB. This results in lost eviscerate damage, and lost AR/SB uptime. That said, it should have little impact on EP weights, and it's almost fixed.