Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rosvall

Mists of Pandaria 5.2.x Raid Mechanics

163 posts in this topic

What is the exact/right timing to drop the smoke bomb ? While he casts thunderstruck ? Using some bossmod bar ?

What is the exact/right timing to drop the smoke bomb ? While he casts thunderstruck ? Using some bossmod bar ?

Any boss mod add-on should have timers for bouncing bolt, just cast bomb 1-2s prior.

Any boss mod add-on should have timers for bouncing bolt, just cast bomb 1-2s prior.

Correct

this must of been hotfixed yesterday or something, it's no longer working.

unless we're failing really hard, had no problem doing it last week, we even had 3 rogues smoke at the same time to make sure he's in it. still casted bouncing bolts.

this must of been hotfixed yesterday or something, it's no longer working.

unless we're failing really hard, had no problem doing it last week, we even had 3 rogues smoke at the same time to make sure he's in it. still casted bouncing bolts.

No you're right, they hotfixed it; I guess we shouldn't have talked about it so openly!

No you're right, they hotfixed it; I guess we shouldn't have talked about it so openly!

ehem... Can't prove it with logs, but worked for us yesterday

Can you provide the logs? we can tell by amount of damage taken by bouncing bolts.

also, coulda been hotfixed today for all we know.

Perhaps your servers aren't updated yet? I'm pretty certain its fixed on US. We tried it last night no less than 7 times with two different people and it never worked, by comparison to Sunday where we missed maybe one total across a few attempts.

Heres a lot from our latest kill. Don't mind the bad wipes. >.>

Dashboard - 08-07 20:03 - Overture - World of Logs

The bouncing bolts we skipped were I believe the first one in Phase 2 (after first intermission), and then the First one in Phase 3 (after second intermission), as well as the third and fourth bouncing bolt in Phase 3.

i'm talking about this week, i think it's been hotfixed as of July 9

I can also confirm that this no longer works as from EU Raid reset (10th July).

I can't be 100% sure, but I also believe this has been fixed US Side. Granted, we did do the boss on normal mode for achievement, so I can't be entirely certain. Someone who kills heroic Lei Shen this week, would be great to get a 100% confirmation on this.

My general feeling is that it was fixed though.