Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aneko

[Fixed][Bug] DBM Error in latest version

3 posts in this topic

After downloading today's most recent version of DBM, I did a cross realm Oondasta run and had the following error message spam during the entire encounter. I am using DBM Version 5.3.5 alpha (r9959)

DBM-Core\DBM-Core-5.3.4-11-g101e798.lua:4428: bad argument #1 to "format" (string expected, got boolean)

<in C code>

DBM-Core\DBM-Core-5.3.4-11-g101e798.lua:4428: in function "Show"

DBM-Pandaria-5.3.4-11-g101e798\Oondasta.lua:66: in function "handler"

DBM-Core\DBM-Core-5.3.4-11-g101e798.lua:416: in function <DBM-Core\DBM-Core.lua:403>

(tail call): ?

DBM-Core\DBM-Core-5.3.4-11-g101e798.lua:416: in function <DBM-Core\DBM-Core.lua:403>

Locals:

self = <table> {

mod = <table> {}

option = "Announce137505spell"

sound = true

color = <table> {}

text = "Frill Blast"

icon = true

announceType = "spell"

}

colorCode = "|cffff1a1a"

(*temporary) = <func> =[C]:-1

(*temporary) = "%s%s%s|r%s"

DBM = <table> {

MoveSpecialWarning = <func> @..\DBM-Core.lua:5222

StopLogging = <func> @..\DBM-Core.lua:3308

CreatePizzaTimer = <func> @..\DBM-Core.lua:1198

MapSizes = <table> {}

UnregisterShortTermEvents = <func> @..\DBM-Core.lua:546

PlayCountSound = <func> @..\DBM-Core.lua:5179

GetModByName = <func> @..\DBM-Core.lua:3978

CHAT_MSG_MONSTER_EMOTE = <func> @..\DBM-Core.lua:2770

CHAT_MSG_WHISPER = <func> @..\DBM-Core.lua:3636

RAID_BOSS_EMOTE = <func> @..\DBM-Core.lua:2779

PlaySpecialWarningSound = <func> @..\DBM-Core.lua:5202

UnregisterInCombatEvents = <func> @..\DBM-Core.lua:526

ShowUpdateReminder = <func> @..\DBM-Core.lua:2627

RegisterOnGuiLoadCallback = <func> @..\DBM-Core.lua:1311

GetPlayerNameByGUID = <func> @..\DBM-Core.lua:1632

WORLD_STATE_TIMER_STOP = <func> @..\DBM-Core.lua:1961

CreateModLocalization = <func> @..\DBM-Core.lua:6133

AddOns = <table> {}

ACTIVE_TALENT_GROUP_CHANGED = <func> @..\DBM-Core.lua:1814

Bars = <table> {}

AddMsg = <func> @..\DBM-Core.lua:3735

registeredUnitEvents = <table> {}

Schedule = <func> @..\DBM-Core.lua:990

Capitalize = <func> @..\DBM-Core.lua:3800

ADDON_LOADED = <func> @..\DBM-Core.lua:685

Options = <table> {}

InfoFrame = <table> {}

ShowPizzaInfo = <func> @..\DBM-Core.lua:1214

GetHighestBossHealth = <func> @..\DBM-Core.lua:2988

BossHealth = <table> {}

ShowRaidIDRequestResults = <func> @..\DBM-Core.lua:2412

UNIT_HEALTH = <func> @..\DBM-Core.lua:2958

ForceUpdate = <func> @..\DBM-Core.lua:1001

GetModLocalization = <func> @..\DBM-Core.lua:6149

ShowTestSpecialWarning = <func> @..\DBM-Core.lua:5272

UpdateSpecialWarningOptions = <func> @..\DBM-Core.lua:4967

GetFullPlayerNameByGUID = <func> @..\DBM-Core.lua:1628

GetBossUnitId = <func> @..\DBM-Core.lua:1687

ToggleRaidBossEmoteFrame = <func> @..\DBM-Core.lua:3693

Revision = 9959

RegisterEvents = <func> @..\DBM-Core.lua:481

COMBAT_LOG_EVENT_UNFILTERED = <func> @..\DBM-Core.lua:595

NewMod = <func> @..\DBM-Core.lua:3925

FilterRaidBossEmote = <func> @..\DBM-Core.lua:572

RequestTimers = <func> @..\DBM-Core.lua:3370

WORLD_STATE_TIMER_START = <func> @..\DBM-Core.lua:1941

GetMapSizes = <func> @..\DBM-Core.lua:3890

LFG_PROPOSAL_SUCCEEDED = <func> @..\DBM-Core.lua:1810

Version = "9947"

FindDungeonIDs = <func> @..\DBM-Core.lua:3842

UPDATE_BATTLEFIELD_STATUS = <func> @..\DBM-Core.lua:1831

Regist

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's my bad. don't know how i didn't catch that. Fixed in r9963+

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.