DiEMOnd

Hearthstone: Video Sharing Thread

46 posts in this topic

I merged the video threads.

I am going to remind people that there is ONE video sharing thread. Unless your video is part of a full guide or discussion that merits it's own topic, I ask that video sharing be limited to a single thread to keep this forum from looking like a personal youtube advertisement forum. We want to keep actual discussions and game information visible to visitors and not buried under a bunch of video sharing threads.

Post videos to your hearts content, in THIS thread. Thank you for your participation on EJB.

I used to be a big fan of Red vs. Blue in the old days so my friend and I thought it would be fun to give it a try with Hearthstone.  What do you guys think?  Looking for some honest feedback.

Thanks

Edited by Kikonda

Hey everyone !

just a silly "guide" i made on How to get 12 wins in Arena !

I want to remind again that video sharing/youtube channel advertising is in this thread only. This thread has no limits to video posting and is meant for advertising/sharing.

Only create a new thread if it's going to contain actual content in the post other than a video link. If you want to do an actual guide post, please do so with full writeup on a topic you feel will draw constructive discussion. Some of these video guides are great if they just had been presented better in their own threads. You can include video in that post if it compliments the guide but the entirety of the guide shouldn't be a video and nothing else.

Want to speedrun the 3 NORMAL bosses in Hearthstone, so you can get straight into the REAL action? We got you covered! Stay tuned for the next phases!

http://youtu.be/e9CphqkEsIE

Anyone else wondering why is Alexstrasza fire actually regenerating health in Hearthstone? It doesn't make any sense  :P

I figure it out that Mind control tech would be effective against Loatheb Heroic Mode,  But then...

[Arena] Much like the spanish inquisition, nobody expects the second spellbender

48 packs was all I could afford at this time, as long as the wife doesn't find out.  I know guys out there are doing 300 and 500 and 1000, well I can't.  I did 48.

All joking around aside, I took a more thought conscious approach to my pack openings.  I was looking for some very specific cards:

Quatermaster

Muster for Battle

Bolvar Fordragon

Coghammer

Anything else would just be gravy.  Check out how I did in my video: http://youtu.be/-2t8oktkzls