Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

motionix

Hearthscreen - Hearthstone Screenshot App

1 post in this topic

Hearthscreen is an app where users can upload their screenshots from Ηearthstone.

Users can create Profiles and follow other Hearthstone Players. Through the Profiles users can engage with their audience and follow up on content.Generally, with Hearthscreen you should be able to capture any breath-taking or funny moment and share it with your Friends. We are working on great features to add and we would be happy to hear your feedback. See you there.

You can access Hearthscreen under http://www.hearthscr.com.

• Similar Content

• Good Gaming $10k Tournament Update from Admins
      By GGlead
      Lovely: Hi there,
      “First off, I want to thank you for giving us amateurs such an awesome experience. Despite the hiccups in last night's qualifier, I had a blast and I will definitely keep competing in any tournament you guys put on! You guys stood up to the challenge and it went off very well. Don't listen to the whiners!”

Good Gaming, Inc. would like to thank Lovely and the more than 1,300 gamers who participated in our online Hearthstone tournament, one of the biggest ever. We are also excited to announce our top four winners:
              ●  Phenomenon - $5,000
              ●  Phonetap - $1,800
              ●  Wonderware - $600
              ●  Rupyness - $200
      Other prizes will be paid to our top 256 winners over the next ten days.
      Good Gaming’s main goal is to provide a format for amateur gamers to compete in e-Sport tournaments.  These tournaments provide gamers an opportunity to sharpen their skills against a wider community of players, and provide them a chance to win more than just bragging rights if they prevail. Of course, accomplishing this goal is not without challenges, and during the Hearthstone tournament we encountered a few unforeseen issues - like a hacked Teamspeak server and people impersonating the Good Gaming administrator on social media sites to post negative and confusing statements.
       Good Gaming Inc. has made a number of adjustments to resolve and mitigate these issues, and is proud to announce that by the end of January our web platform will provide a more automated system that should eliminate the manual entry process, significantly reducing user error and frustration. The founders of Good Gaming Inc. would like to thank those members of our community who appreciate the challenges of serving a group as diverse and demanding as ours, by offering input that we can use in constructive ways.
      Khanthiilas:  I know you guys had a momentous job and some of those ppl were impatient and nasty, i guess prize pools attract all sorts, i have had fun amongst the stress and some new buddies so thanks. now im going to rub my wives nose in the fact i qualified, we will just keep the details quiet though lol, nite and thanks again.

In addition to eliminating the manual entry process, which Khanthiilasi and other users found cumbersome and time consuming, Good Gaming has increased staffing and streamlined the rules and regulations into a more concise format.

We understood that holding the one of the largest online HearthStone: Heroes of Warcraft tournaments was going to pose challenging hurdles. As service providers, the founders of Good Gaming Inc. would like to apologize to anyone believes that they didn’t receive the experience that they were hoping for, and thank the majority of tournament players who, despite some frustrations, appreciate our commitment to the gaming community and cheer us on as we continue to improve our web platform.
      Zero: “First of all I'd like to apologize again for a sort of rude email I sent earlier I over reacted thinking I wouldn't get to play in the tournament I take it all back and I'd like to thank you for running this tournament I'm having a lot of fun and it was worth every penny of the $5 I spent.

Good Gaming, Inc. would like to assure Zero, and all our members that our continuing goal is to enhance member experience. We welcome  community feedback, and will to refine our process to deliver even better tournaments in the future. We wish a Happy Holiday to all Good Gaming Members and e-Sports enthusiasts watching us, with a special shout out to R34p3r:

“I know you guys are doing your best. It has been a struggle, but growing the community is difficult. No matter what anyone says, I appreciate your efforts..

”Believe me, there are many people who appreciate it. They're just drowned out by twitch chat style antics. Everyone suffers from it, even blizzcon. Just stay strong, stay professional and put on a good show and good gaming can get through this. People don't need any special restitution, they just need to see that you're capable of something of amazing, which you are. Make it through this hatestorm and what could stop you guys? That's how I feel when playing some times. When you win the psychological battle, the card game becomes the easy part.”

We hear you. And we’re grinding, but you deserve no less.

The Good Gaming Team
    • GOOD GAMING™ $10,000 Hearthstone:™ Heroes of Warcraft™ Open Invitational - Tournament - October 2014
      By Telestai
      GOOD GAMING™
      $10,000 Hearthstone:™ Heroes of Warcraft™
      Open Invitational - Tournament

Tournament Details

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DU5jrN62-g

OVERVIEW:
      Step Into The Arena and Unleash Your Inner Hero for a chance to win your share of $10,000 in the GOOD GAMING, Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft - Open Invitational Tournament.
      With $10,000 in Guaranteed Cash Prizes up for grabs, this Open Invitational Tournament is an amazing opportunity for Hearthstone gamers of all levels to test their skills and have a chance to win cash. And, with the top 300 finishers eligible to win a cash payout, the cards are stacked in your favor to win a share of the cash prize pool.
      To enter the tournament you must be a member of GOOD GAMING – which starts at only $4.95 Per Month. (Limited to the first 25,000 Members)
      In addition, qualifying GOOD GAMING members who participate in the Tournament will have the option to compete for much larger prizes in future seasonal and annual tournaments.
      The action kicks off Friday, October 24th with Qualifying Rounds, followed by the Tournament Finals on Sunday, October 26th.
      With a Live Stream of the Tournament Finals on Twitch hosted by renowned Shoutcasters, this is one Tournament you won’t want to miss. 
      For More Information, Official Rules and Regulations: Visit www.good-gaming.com

WHO CAN ENTER?
      The GOOD GAMING, Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft - Open Invitational Tournament is reserved exclusively for members of GOOD GAMING. In addition, to keep the tournament accessible to amateur gamers at all skill-levels, we’ll be restricting “Pros” from accessing to the tournament.  This includes any eligible[1] participant who has not been awarded prizes valued over $5,000 USD in any Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft sponsored tournament, contest or any similarly structured event in the past 3 years. For more information see the Official Rules at www.good-gaming.com  

How Do I Enter?
      Sign Up for GOOD GAMING and Become A Member – Membership start at $4.95 Per Month (Limited to the first 25,000 Members). You must be a member of GOOD GAMING to participate in the Tournament. Join the Tournament by 8 PM (EST), Thursday, October 23rd, 2014 - Click the Join Tournament link on the GOOD GAMING Tournaments Page to reserve your seat. By Joining the Tournament you agree to the Tournament's Official Rules and Regulations. Choose Your Qualifier – All eligible participants will receive an Tournament Entry email with links and information on how to Choose their Qualifying Round (10/24 or 10/25) and Tournament Entry Details. Check In For Your Qualifier – Follow the information contained in the Tournament Entry email to Check In for your Qualifier, then Enter the Tournament, Join a Bracket and Compete!  
      KEY DATES:
      Thursday, October 23rd (8 PM EST) - Final Date/Time to Join Tournament Friday, October 24th – Tournament Check-In and Qualifier 1 – Round One, Round Two Saturday, October 25th – Tournament Check-In and Qualifier 2 - Round One, Round Two Sunday, October 26th – Tournament and Tournament Finals  
      TOURNAMENT CHECK-IN FOR QUALIFIERS
      Will begin Friday, October 24th, 2014 at 9:00 AM Eastern Standard Time.
      Eligible participants must be paid members of GOOD GAMING and complete Tournament Check-In no later than 5:00 PM Eastern Standard Time.

QUALIFIER 1 - ROUND ONE
      Qualifier 1 - Round One begins on Friday, October 24th, 2014 at 7:00 PM Eastern Standard Time.
      Participants will be matched randomly to compete in a “best of 3” match.
      Participants who win the best of 3 match will move on to Qualifier 1 - Round Two and the loser will be eliminated.

QUALIFIER 1 – ROUND TWO
      Qualifier 1 – Round Two begins on Friday, October 24th, 2014 at 9:00 PM Eastern Standard Time.
      Participants who win the best of 3 match will move on to The Tournament and the loser will be eliminated.

QUALIFIER 2 – ROUND ONE
      Qualifier 2 - Round One begins on Saturday, October 25th, 2014 at 1:00 PM Eastern Standard Time.
      Participants who win the best of 3 match will move on to Qualifier 2 - Round Two and the loser will be eliminated.

QUALIFIER 2 - ROUND TWO
      Qualifier 2 - Round Two begins on Saturday, October 25th, 2014 at 3:00 PM Eastern Standard Time.
      Participants who win the best of 3 match will move on to The Tournament and the loser will be eliminated.

THE TOURNAMENT - FORMAT
      The Tournament will begin on Sunday, October 26th, 2014 at 10:00 AM Eastern Standard Time
      The participants will compete in a “best of 3” single elimination format with the number of rounds to be determined by the total number of players until 4 participants are “left standing”

TOURNAMENT SEMI- FINALS
      The 4 participants “ left standing” will compete in a “best of 5” single elimination format. The Tournament Semi-Finals will be broadcasted via Twitch on www.twitch.tv/Goodgaminginc

TOURNAMENT FINALS
      The Two Semi-Finalists will compete in a “best of 5” single elimination format to determine the overall winner of the GOOD GAMING, $10,000 Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft - Open Invitational Tournament.
      The Tournament Finals will be broadcasted via Twitch on www.twitch.tv/Goodgaminginc

Tournament Overview:

Game: Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
      Competition Format: Single Elimination
      Qualifiers: Two qualifying rounds, Followed by the Tournament, Semi-Finals and Finals
      Live Stream: Semi-finals and finals to be broadcasting via Twitch
      Total Prize Pool: $10,000
      First Prize: $5,000
      Second Prize: $1,800
      Third Prize: $600
      Fourth Prize: $200
      Fifth Prize: $100
      Additional Cash Prizes ranging from $30 to $2 will be awarded through the 300th Place Finisher

[1] Eligibility*
      Players must be able to prove residency in one of the following countries: United States, Canada, Mexico, Australia, Japan, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand, The Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Costa Rica, and Chile. In addition, you must also meet the eligibility requirements under Good Gaming’s rules and regulations.