Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CrushBones

Buy a Legendary or a deck

2 posts in this topic

I have a ramp druid deck and a spell damage rogue (and a murloc shaman but that is finished).  About the Legendaries, I have Rag and Jaraxxus, and when I made Rag I felt like "WoW I have a totally great card that can be a game changer in many games, totally worth the 1600 dust" with Thalnos I dont think I will fell that way, I know its a great card and combos well with my both decks but I dont feel it is a 1600 card, probably because I never used it and never seen the awesomeness. Sylvanas is a great board control card but I don't know if she was that hurt by the nerf because I am new at this game and I didnt see many games of her being used before. And Ysera is a great card, totally worth the 1600 (I think) but its a very late game card. I really like Leeroy but in my case I dont run shadowwalk on my deck, and Tinkmaster I think is not a priority because I am new in the game so I am not playing against that many legendaries. And my other question is if I would better of getting a totally new warrior deck with Hellscream, I tried basic warrior deck and I didnt like it because is a horrible deck in my opinion, and I saw some games from Artosis warrior deck and I liked it, but I don't know for sure because I never tried it myself.

http://www.hearthhead.com/deck=10221/banderitausas-ramp:-95-percent-win-in-3-star-masters
http://www.hearthpwn.com/forums/class-discussion/rogue/2059-knives-magic-a-spell-damage-rogue-deck

These are my decks but without the Thalnos

Thalnos is worth the buy especially with the new Baron Rivendare card coming out!