Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

whydrood

[Invalid] 5.4.8a r11031 Missing t14 instanced content.

3 posts in this topic

I uninstalled the alpha, and installed the latest public release (5.4.7), and it too is missing all 3 tier 14 instances as well as heroic dungeon content. 

I am not sure how long these have been gone, as I didn't realize they were missing until my hunter hit 90 and started running old content for gear. I am not sure if these were lopped off to reduce bloat for players who never enter these instances anymore, however there doesn't even seem to be a separate addon for tier 14 and heroics like you have for previous expansion content.

I just verified file on both here and on curse and no files are missing from either. What are you using to unzip or install it?

I am using the curse client to unzip/install it. I can also verify the files are in my /Addons folder (DBM-MogushanVaults, DBM-HeartofFear, DBM-TerraceofEndlessSpring they just aren't being loaded with the rest of the addon)...

Never mind. I figured it out. I never enabled those addons as separate addons. I didn't realize DBM was separated out into different addons for different instances now and when I went and disabled what I wasn't using I must have disabled these instances without realizing it. Sorry for wasting your time MysticalOS.