1 post in this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Deadly Boss Mods 6.0 Testing (Updated: 10-07-14)
I have some test mods that work in 6.0 beta available here:
1. Not all mods are complete. They are updated as testing is ongoing with things added after each raid test conducted.
2. Installing latest pvp mods, wrath, cata, classic mods does in fact work, but ensure they are latest or there will be a bug with mod sorting that'll cause WoD not to appear at top of interface as it's supposed to.
1. Please report any LUA errors that list DBM as cause.
2. Please report any incorrect timers or alerts.
3. Please report all 6.0 mod bugs in this thread. Beta feedback should not be mixed in with live mod feedback.
4. Ensure you are using 6.0 mods only. Especially in regard to Siege of Org. If you use 5.4 version of mod it'll have a lot of problems.
Do NOT report:
1. Lua errors for other mods
2. Issues with 3rd party mods like DBM-VictorySounds, DBM-Profiles.
Mod Progress (Updated: 10-07-14)
*Remove non-working general channel sync
*Tooltip hiding improvements
*Added ptBR countdown voices
*Break timer switched to local messages and no longer send raid messages.
*Break timer now has countdown audio and text just like pull timer.
*Added drycodes for 3 Draenor world bosses: Drov, Tarlna, Rukhmar
*Major updates to Iron Maidens now that all fight data is known
*Train updates to thogar and enabled audio countdown for incoming train and timers for most train sets on non mythic difficulties. However, do to a blizzard bug it may fail past set 18.
*Fixed some minor bugs on darmac.
*Fixed a major bug in DBM core that was breaking icon setting in a few mods.
*Added 3rd voice option so boss mods can now utilize 3 audio countdowns concurrently without audible conflict. (http://mysticalos.com/images/DBM/tertiaryvoice.jpg)
*Updated Twin Ogron, Koragh, and Margok
*Added new feature. Now any Normal, Heroic, Mythic boss pull, wipe, or kill while in a guild group is synced to entire guild so people not in raid get to see progression first hand. This will sync information only on current raids and only if group has sufficient members to flag it as a guild run. In other words, no it won't share pugs or LFRs or 5man type content. The alerts can also be disabled.
*Brackenspore & Kargath Updates.
*Range frame now checks if in group and if not, no longer auto shows during boss fights.
*World Boss mods will now make use of zone channel syncing to share information like if the boss died while you were running back, so your mod knows what's going on even if not in a group with people fighting boss.
*Fixed bug causing breath warning on flamebender to not filter non tanks.
*Added several new warnings and timers to Iron docks 5 man dungeon.
*Added a friendly message to inform users who try to use these beta mods on live that this is incorrect version to be using instead of just erroring out and not informing user why.
*Added 2 new countdown voices (credits to https://twitter.com/joneaves/)
*Updates to Darmoc and Iron Maidens in all difficulties
*Fixed a syncing Lua error introduced in last version
*Improved slash command for collecting mapdata for warcraftlogs (/dbm whereami or /dbm whereiam)
*Updated Challenge modes to use new CM events instead of old WORLD_STATE ones.
*Added blank world boss mods to at least detect combat with the 3 world bosses as well as test dynamic loading for them.
*Fixed leaked global in DBM-Arrow.
*MANDATORY UPDATE. Updated GUIDS for build beta build 18888+
*Hopefully fixed a rare nil error with UpdateAnimationFrame() that caused GUI not to open if a user turned on model viewer after login.
*Added audio countdowns to 8 boss fights throughout Highmaul and Blackrock Foundry (note that countdowns still don't work until Blizzard fixes)
*Removed Restrictions on using /dbm arrow slash commands so it can be used in a lot more places than just raids. This is handy for even every day things like looking up coords for something on wowhead then doing /dbm arrow map x y and having dbm point to the spot. This is actually not a new feature and been around since wrath but we're making it more exposed now.
*Fixed LFR difficulty checks in some mods that caused things that should not display in LFR to still display anyways.
*Fixed incorrect announce on Oregorger puddle giving wrong spell name.
*Several fixes to LFR Gruul and blast Furnace timers/warnings.
*Updated arrow and range frame to new UnitPosition 6.0 api calls. IMPORTANT. Please test/pay attention to range frame and arrows pretty thoroughly to ensure nothing broke from this.
*Mythic Updates for Tectus, Kargath, Koragh, Kromog, Thogar, Brackenspore, Iron Maidens, and Blast Furnace
*Some Mythic drycodes for thur/friday testing.
*Merged updated outdoor loading code from Live DBM to Beta mod so mods like Timeless Isle work correctly in beta as well.
*Fixed some Grim Rail Depot bugs
*Merged target scanning changes from live to be faster in soloing (no need to do a multi-pass scan if you are only person in raid you are only eligible target)
*Fix twin ogron blaze spam
*Disabled twin ogron berserk timer in LFR
*Made compatible with build 18816 changes to GetAddonInfo()
*Fixed lua error on engage with Kargath Bladefist
*Changed Berserker Rush special warning to more specifically say "Move to Flame Jet" on Kargath Bladefist mod
*Removed Berserk timer on Butcher mod on LFR difficulty.
*Fixed Cleave timers/warnings not working on Butcher mod in all difficulties
*Fixed Bounding Cleave warnings/timer not working after frenzy on Butcher mod in all difficulties
*Added 7 minute berserk timer to Twin Ogron fight that was reported in feedback thread.
*Updated Twin Ogron for Mythic plus some bugfixes for all difficulties as well.
*Updated Gruul for all difficulties.
*Updated Twin Ogron for the 10 second warmup on pull
*Fixed Butcher health reporting (status whispers and wipe message)
*Drycoded Mythic updates on Gruul (Blackrock Foundry), Twin Ogron (Highmaul), and Butcher (Highmaul).
*Mythic updates on Darmoc, Kagraz from test data.
*Bugfixes on Blackhand (Blackrock Foundry), Koragh (Highmaul), and Skylord Tovra (Grim Rail Depot)
*Fixed lua erorr in Grim Rail Depot (Rocket And Borka)
*Updated Kagraz to include a few more warnings for stuff that was missing do to missing the test and not getting/going through logs right away.
*Some minor drycodes for mythic warnings that probably won't work (I'm sure epicenter won't be in combat log, tantrum sure wasn't.
*Bloodmaul Slag Mines update
*Grim Rail Depot update
*Fixed lua error with Blackrock Foundy mod loading (HansgarandFranzok)
*Updated mods for Blackhand, Thogar, and Kargath
*Added mods for Iron Docks 5 man
*Now hides the objectives frame by default when engaging bosses. (Not a new feature, just a new default since scenario objectives in 5 mans get in way of timers).
*Fixed combat start lua error in the combat resurrection timer
*Updated Blast Furnace mod
*Updated Hansgar and Franzok mod
*Fixed a lua error in Iron Maidens mod.
*Added preliminary mod for Kargath Bladefist
*Added preliminary mod for Blast Furnace
*Added preliminary mod for Hansgar and Franzok
*Added preliminary mod for Blackhand
*Added preliminary mod for Thogar
*Fixed a few bugs in everbloom mods.
*Added Everbloom dungeon mods
*Updated raid mods for Tectus, Iron Maidens, Margok, and Brakenspore mods using raid test data.
*Fixed Boss health frames detecting absorbs properly in 6.0
*Combat Resurrection charge timer should now loop.
*Added a help message for logs that will display on 6.0 raid testing combat end messages. (I'm not always able to find a group and when I don't, I still need logs. Therefor, I any 3rd party log support I can get.)
Wildstar Guide:Analysis for DPS and TANK Classes in Wildstar Halls of the Bloodsworn
Source from: http://www.wildstarstore.com/news/43--analysis-for-dps-and-tank-classes-in-wildstar-halls-of-the-bloodsworn
Halls of the Bloodsworn is a 10v10 PvP map in Wildstar. The previous article we have detailed introduced this maphere. Most of players are keen on challenging this PvP map, so we are glad to share the experience of DPS and TANK classes in Halls of the Bloodsworn. Before we enter into this map, we should prepare two necessaries.
1. To practice more in Practice Grounds,
2.To prepare a whole LV. 50 PvP blue suit. It is the basic necessary in battleground!
DPS Classes in Halls of the Bloodsworn
* Warrior is very aggressive type of DPS class which has high explosive damage. If you enter into this battleground to use Rampage without great PvP equipments, you would feel frustrated. The Warrior would better focus on the light armor class or the healer, as you know, the high damage means week viability. Therefore, you need the powerful Healer to match with you.
* Spellslinger, almost every player would choose DPS Spellslinger although it need your smart operation. The characteristic of Spellslinger is long-distance attack and high damage. The Flash Freeze which prevents movement for 4s, and the Assassinate can deal amazing physical damage to a foe. As for my personal experience, i think Spellslinger need to speed lots of time on Practice Grounds.
* Stalker: Please choose Tether Mine, or else nobody would be afraid of you. The behind or in stealth damage of Impale is very high, even though the Tank can’t bear it.While, the disadvantage is that only for 1 foe, the ability in group fight is feeble.
* Engineer: The DOT of Engineer is incredible, it is a good forward. Especially, you should pay attention Electrocute which has a slender electricity, it has high damage and long distance. If you are a DPS Engineer, you should choose some attributes to increase viability.
TANK Classes in Halls of the Bloodsworn
* Engineer: It is the most common Tank in Wildstar, which has various assistance skills. Such as, Unstable Anomaly,Unsteady Miasma,Particle Ejector,Cook Red,Obstruct Vision and so on.We can adjust the skill build in according with the opponents’ skills.If you play as a main Tank, it has high resistance and endurance, but the weakness is the poor movement ability.
* Warrior: There is less people play as Tank Warrior due to the powerless attack. While,the skill of Grapple, Power Link and Defense Grid,Flash Bang are great. The DPS warrior sometimes can play as TANK Warrior as well,because the high damage are easy to output. As for now, the specific Tank Warrior is less. So, to choose Warrior as the vice-Tank would be good choice!
WildStar PVP Map Analysis: Capture the Flag in Walatiki Temple
Source From: http://www.wildstarplatinum.us/news/17--wildstar-pvp-map-analysis-capture-the-flag-in-walatiki-temple WildStar PVP is quite outstanding among various MMORPG games, we are here today to discuss the Battleground PVP, Capture the Flag in Walatiki Temple. Wish our analysis today can help you enjoy the game much better. Goal: first to reach 5 captured masks wins. Walatiki Temple is a map based on strategy. No matter how high your DPS is, you should have a plan to guarantee the success of your team. Notice the goal is to find the masks, if you can’t achieve it, you will be defeated even if you have the DPS as high as 300k. it is quite common to see the powerful part to lose. Locations of masks There are all four places, one is under the bridge, and the remaining three places are in the square under the bright. They will be shown up with time, and the locations are random as well. Notice that we need to spend a few seconds to pick up the mask, and if you are attacked during the attack. When you are holding the mask, your movement speed will be decreased and you can’t use rolling over. If you use the displacement skills when you are holding the mask, it will dropped on the ground immediately. When you take the mask home, the number of the masks in your part will be increased by one, and if you get five in advance, you are the winner. Steal the mask: If you think it is too boring to find the mask in the map, you can choose to steal them from your opponent. If you succeed in stealing the mask and carry it to your home, you can reduce one mask of your opponent and add one mask of your team as well. So, it is also important to defence your home in the fight. Each team will have a mask hanger, come near to it and touch the mask, it can be stolen. But make sure you are touching the right hanger; there are some new players touch their own mask and wonder why it is still there. Really cute. The rules in stealing the mask are similar as finding the mask. Notice that you need time to steal the mask and you will be interrupt when attacked. You need to wear the mask home if you steal it successfully. You can just steal one mask in one time. if you are killed in your way home, the mask will be dropped on the ground, and if the mask is still on the ground for a few second without picking up, it will be send to the original home. Map details. When you steal the mask, you can choose to enter in the gate or in the sideway. So when you receive the message that the mask is stolen, you should check out the gate first and then check the sideway if you don’t see any opponent at the gate. Also, when your team is stealing the mask, you should know where to support your teammate. There will be accelerate buff in the sideway, you can run the yellow imaginary line in the map quickly when you get it, and it will help you take the mask home. So when you see someone steal the mask and want to back in the sideway, you should eat the buff first. Also, when you support your teammate to steal the mask, you should leave the buff to the one who is carrying the mask. And these are all our analysis today, it is said that there will be new map in level 16. This map will be still available, but your teammates will be started in level 16. So, are you ready to capture the flag in Map Walatiki Temple?
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.