1 post in this topic
Wildstar Guide:Analysis for DPS and TANK Classes in Wildstar Halls of the Bloodsworn
Source from: http://www.wildstarstore.com/news/43--analysis-for-dps-and-tank-classes-in-wildstar-halls-of-the-bloodsworn
Halls of the Bloodsworn is a 10v10 PvP map in Wildstar. The previous article we have detailed introduced this maphere. Most of players are keen on challenging this PvP map, so we are glad to share the experience of DPS and TANK classes in Halls of the Bloodsworn. Before we enter into this map, we should prepare two necessaries.
1. To practice more in Practice Grounds,
2.To prepare a whole LV. 50 PvP blue suit. It is the basic necessary in battleground!
DPS Classes in Halls of the Bloodsworn
* Warrior is very aggressive type of DPS class which has high explosive damage. If you enter into this battleground to use Rampage without great PvP equipments, you would feel frustrated. The Warrior would better focus on the light armor class or the healer, as you know, the high damage means week viability. Therefore, you need the powerful Healer to match with you.
* Spellslinger, almost every player would choose DPS Spellslinger although it need your smart operation. The characteristic of Spellslinger is long-distance attack and high damage. The Flash Freeze which prevents movement for 4s, and the Assassinate can deal amazing physical damage to a foe. As for my personal experience, i think Spellslinger need to speed lots of time on Practice Grounds.
* Stalker: Please choose Tether Mine, or else nobody would be afraid of you. The behind or in stealth damage of Impale is very high, even though the Tank can’t bear it.While, the disadvantage is that only for 1 foe, the ability in group fight is feeble.
* Engineer: The DOT of Engineer is incredible, it is a good forward. Especially, you should pay attention Electrocute which has a slender electricity, it has high damage and long distance. If you are a DPS Engineer, you should choose some attributes to increase viability.
TANK Classes in Halls of the Bloodsworn
* Engineer: It is the most common Tank in Wildstar, which has various assistance skills. Such as, Unstable Anomaly,Unsteady Miasma,Particle Ejector,Cook Red,Obstruct Vision and so on.We can adjust the skill build in according with the opponents’ skills.If you play as a main Tank, it has high resistance and endurance, but the weakness is the poor movement ability.
* Warrior: There is less people play as Tank Warrior due to the powerless attack. While,the skill of Grapple, Power Link and Defense Grid,Flash Bang are great. The DPS warrior sometimes can play as TANK Warrior as well,because the high damage are easy to output. As for now, the specific Tank Warrior is less. So, to choose Warrior as the vice-Tank would be good choice!
Wildstar Esper PvP Healer Build in Practice Grounds
In the Practice Grounds' 10 vs 10 combat, a group of team at least need 3 healers otherwise it will cause great disadvantage to your team. Well, how can Esper play the role of healer in a group?
Now, this is the Esper Healer Build:
As a healer in PvP, your quest not only is healing, you should the ability to control enemies and enhance the viability of your allies. These two aspects you can use some control skills as auxiliary.
Skill 1 can move to heal and regenerate Psi.
Skill 2 is the powerful single healing skill for Esper. Skill 2 and Skill 8 can help you one player has full blood life under three people attacks
Skill 3,4,5 belong to the control skills which can assist allies. For example,to help player attack enemies and steal mask.
Skill 6 is powerful AOE healing skills, most treatment 10 people.
Skill 7 not only can cause damage but also can heal, and it can regenerate Psi.
Skill 8 has additional shield to absorb damage, it is very strong powerful!
SOURCE FORM HERE MORE WILDSTAR CLASSES GUIDE YOU CAN GET!
WildStar Paths Introduction: Which One Will You Choose?
Source From: http://www.wildstarplatinum.us/news/ There are four paths in WildStar, Exploeer, Scientist, Settler and Soldier. We need to choose one among them before creating our character. It is really pity that we can only choose one. Explorer Skills Explorer Skills are all personal skills, we can say that these are prepared for the players who want to explore WildStar alone. These skills will enable you to the places where others can’t access to, to admire the views that not every players can see. Also, the quests for explorer are quite challenging. They need you various jumping to complete, but yes, the fun is bigger as well. and the skill Air Brakes can make you show your ability in field PvP and PvE, for example, when you are chasing by a player, you can jump over the wall before you while the other player can’t, you can also use it to resolve the fall damage, if your enemy jump as you do, he or she will be died. Scientist Skills Holographic Distraction, when you are chased by others, use this skill to run into group of monsters and let the monsters behind you to fight with your energy, remember it is not run away, it is a kind of strategy. Create Portal, this skill can help you back to the Capital City fast. We can say that this is really a convenient skill as in WildStar, players can’t return to the original place when using the returning skill back to Capital City. But if you own the skill, you will make others jealous. Summon Group, another rather cool skill, if you are in the same big map with your teammates, you can summon your mates using this skill. When you meet a hard boss in the field and you can’t solo it, you can summon your friends up easily to defeat it. Settler Skills Settler is the only path with four skills, do you feel fair now? Settler skills make us believe that the world is his home. With these skills, you can easily sell your WildStar Items in the field and in the dungeons, you also want to farm the items and craft your items with rare materials? No problem! You can summon a table to use. You can even build a bank and other buff increased in some certain field. But notice that if you build a bank in the filed, it will affect the back industry of the Capital City, thus you maybe in the wanted list of the city because you don’t have the needed license. Soldier Skills Soldier, it seems to be born for the fight, isn’t it? And it is also the truth. So sorry we can’t use the skills in PvP, but they are really wonderful in PvE model. Back into the Fray. This skill will give you a second life no matter you are a tank or a dps with in time use. I can’t help thinking, what if this skill can be cast automatically, which would be really amazing. Bail Out, it is an insane skill to sneak in the battlefield. You can sneak into the back of your enemy’s field, and call your teammates around; you can call 40 ones in one time, but feel happy, please, 40 people will change the whole fight indeed. Combat Supply Drop, this skill is also born for fight. We can various choices in the weapon bags, including damage and dizzy. The only pity is that these skills have time restrict when the items are used for long time, just as buff. But if don’t, then these skills can be invincible. Ok, we now have introduced all the path skills in WildStar. We feel so hard to make a choice among them as every one of them has its own characteristics. Which one is your choice then?
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.