1 post in this topic
Wildstar Guide:Analysis for DPS and TANK Classes in Wildstar Halls of the Bloodsworn
Source from: http://www.wildstarstore.com/news/43--analysis-for-dps-and-tank-classes-in-wildstar-halls-of-the-bloodsworn
Halls of the Bloodsworn is a 10v10 PvP map in Wildstar. The previous article we have detailed introduced this maphere. Most of players are keen on challenging this PvP map, so we are glad to share the experience of DPS and TANK classes in Halls of the Bloodsworn. Before we enter into this map, we should prepare two necessaries.
1. To practice more in Practice Grounds,
2.To prepare a whole LV. 50 PvP blue suit. It is the basic necessary in battleground!
DPS Classes in Halls of the Bloodsworn
* Warrior is very aggressive type of DPS class which has high explosive damage. If you enter into this battleground to use Rampage without great PvP equipments, you would feel frustrated. The Warrior would better focus on the light armor class or the healer, as you know, the high damage means week viability. Therefore, you need the powerful Healer to match with you.
* Spellslinger, almost every player would choose DPS Spellslinger although it need your smart operation. The characteristic of Spellslinger is long-distance attack and high damage. The Flash Freeze which prevents movement for 4s, and the Assassinate can deal amazing physical damage to a foe. As for my personal experience, i think Spellslinger need to speed lots of time on Practice Grounds.
* Stalker: Please choose Tether Mine, or else nobody would be afraid of you. The behind or in stealth damage of Impale is very high, even though the Tank can’t bear it.While, the disadvantage is that only for 1 foe, the ability in group fight is feeble.
* Engineer: The DOT of Engineer is incredible, it is a good forward. Especially, you should pay attention Electrocute which has a slender electricity, it has high damage and long distance. If you are a DPS Engineer, you should choose some attributes to increase viability.
TANK Classes in Halls of the Bloodsworn
* Engineer: It is the most common Tank in Wildstar, which has various assistance skills. Such as, Unstable Anomaly,Unsteady Miasma,Particle Ejector,Cook Red,Obstruct Vision and so on.We can adjust the skill build in according with the opponents’ skills.If you play as a main Tank, it has high resistance and endurance, but the weakness is the poor movement ability.
* Warrior: There is less people play as Tank Warrior due to the powerless attack. While,the skill of Grapple, Power Link and Defense Grid,Flash Bang are great. The DPS warrior sometimes can play as TANK Warrior as well,because the high damage are easy to output. As for now, the specific Tank Warrior is less. So, to choose Warrior as the vice-Tank would be good choice!
Wildstar Esper PvP Healer Build in Practice Grounds
In the Practice Grounds' 10 vs 10 combat, a group of team at least need 3 healers otherwise it will cause great disadvantage to your team. Well, how can Esper play the role of healer in a group?
Now, this is the Esper Healer Build:
As a healer in PvP, your quest not only is healing, you should the ability to control enemies and enhance the viability of your allies. These two aspects you can use some control skills as auxiliary.
Skill 1 can move to heal and regenerate Psi.
Skill 2 is the powerful single healing skill for Esper. Skill 2 and Skill 8 can help you one player has full blood life under three people attacks
Skill 3,4,5 belong to the control skills which can assist allies. For example,to help player attack enemies and steal mask.
Skill 6 is powerful AOE healing skills, most treatment 10 people.
Skill 7 not only can cause damage but also can heal, and it can regenerate Psi.
Skill 8 has additional shield to absorb damage, it is very strong powerful!
SOURCE FORM HERE MORE WILDSTAR CLASSES GUIDE YOU CAN GET!
WildStar PVP Map Analysis: Capture the Flag in Walatiki Temple
Source From: http://www.wildstarplatinum.us/news/17--wildstar-pvp-map-analysis-capture-the-flag-in-walatiki-temple WildStar PVP is quite outstanding among various MMORPG games, we are here today to discuss the Battleground PVP, Capture the Flag in Walatiki Temple. Wish our analysis today can help you enjoy the game much better. Goal: first to reach 5 captured masks wins. Walatiki Temple is a map based on strategy. No matter how high your DPS is, you should have a plan to guarantee the success of your team. Notice the goal is to find the masks, if you can’t achieve it, you will be defeated even if you have the DPS as high as 300k. it is quite common to see the powerful part to lose. Locations of masks There are all four places, one is under the bridge, and the remaining three places are in the square under the bright. They will be shown up with time, and the locations are random as well. Notice that we need to spend a few seconds to pick up the mask, and if you are attacked during the attack. When you are holding the mask, your movement speed will be decreased and you can’t use rolling over. If you use the displacement skills when you are holding the mask, it will dropped on the ground immediately. When you take the mask home, the number of the masks in your part will be increased by one, and if you get five in advance, you are the winner. Steal the mask: If you think it is too boring to find the mask in the map, you can choose to steal them from your opponent. If you succeed in stealing the mask and carry it to your home, you can reduce one mask of your opponent and add one mask of your team as well. So, it is also important to defence your home in the fight. Each team will have a mask hanger, come near to it and touch the mask, it can be stolen. But make sure you are touching the right hanger; there are some new players touch their own mask and wonder why it is still there. Really cute. The rules in stealing the mask are similar as finding the mask. Notice that you need time to steal the mask and you will be interrupt when attacked. You need to wear the mask home if you steal it successfully. You can just steal one mask in one time. if you are killed in your way home, the mask will be dropped on the ground, and if the mask is still on the ground for a few second without picking up, it will be send to the original home. Map details. When you steal the mask, you can choose to enter in the gate or in the sideway. So when you receive the message that the mask is stolen, you should check out the gate first and then check the sideway if you don’t see any opponent at the gate. Also, when your team is stealing the mask, you should know where to support your teammate. There will be accelerate buff in the sideway, you can run the yellow imaginary line in the map quickly when you get it, and it will help you take the mask home. So when you see someone steal the mask and want to back in the sideway, you should eat the buff first. Also, when you support your teammate to steal the mask, you should leave the buff to the one who is carrying the mask. And these are all our analysis today, it is said that there will be new map in level 16. This map will be still available, but your teammates will be started in level 16. So, are you ready to capture the flag in Map Walatiki Temple?
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.