[Fixed] Incorrect Wipe Records

2 posts in this topic

I've noticed lately that I've received multiple false records of wipes ocurring both in dungeons and raids.  Most recently, it ocurred during a Norushen encounter when I was transported to the alternate realm.  It posted the wipe notification, but continued running the mod and recorded a successful kill upon completing the encounter.

I apologize for not being able to post a screenshot or other data.  I will try and record some corroborating material for you in the next days.

Also, what sort of material would you like, as there are no lua errors involved?

• Similar Content

• How can I report a transaltion mispell?
      By Lionwoman
      Hello everyone,
      I am new in these forums but I am an ordinary user of DBM.
      My leanguage is not English, so I use the translation of the addon.
      I found a common mispell and I am wondering were I can report this issue.
      Thank you.
    • Onyxia Wipe DBM Sounds?
      By TonyRockaroni
      I've been trying to find the feature that turns on the sounds from the Onyxia Wipe video in DBM during the fight with Onyxia, but the options aren't anywhere under the Options tab or under the DBM info for Onyxia's Lair. How do I turn on those sounds?
    • Brawler's Guild timer bar bug
      By Gindjurra
      I'm using v6.2.11 of DBM, and I've run into a bug in the Meatball fight in Brawler's Guild.  The timer on his enrage is simply wrong.  The addon reports that he enrages in 1 minute, and a few seconds later (a lot less than the promised 60 seconds, though I can't say exactly how many) he enrages.