Kaubel

WHAT'S THAT MOD???

5690 posts in this topic

Please use this thread to ask about that particular mod you've been searching for but can't remember its name.

Thanks.

Ok I'll bite on this one. Got a hunter pal looking for a mod which will show the strength of his Hunter's Mark. Basically something that will tell him when it's reached the 440 AP after 30 shots.

Reasoning for this is knowing when to pop rapid fire and trinket CD's to their maximum potential.

EDIT: And I should have searched more. This is what you get when you trust someone's "I searched everywhere."

Ok I'll bite on this one. Got a hunter pal looking for a mod which will show the strength of his Hunter's Mark. Basically something that will tell him when it's reached the 440 AP after 30 shots.

Reasoning for this is knowing when to pop rapid fire and trinket CD's to their maximum potential.

http://elitistjerks.com/showthread.php?t=12226

Is there a mod that displays a list of hostiles targetting you? I know it can't be exact, but 'to the best ability' would be good enough. Bonus points if it displays the raid icon as well.

Is there a mod that displays a list of hostiles targetting you? I know it can't be exact, but 'to the best ability' would be good enough. Bonus points if it displays the raid icon as well.

Its only possible to find out targeting information if someone in your raid/party is targeting that person, and the problem is compounded by mobs have the same names - so no, not really possible.

What addon can remove my Tracking and Mail icon from my minimap? I put it in a tight spot and those icons look ugly under/over other stuff i have close.

What addon can remove my Tracking and Mail icon from my minimap? I put it in a tight spot and those icons look ugly under/over other stuff i have close.

simpleMinimap can show and hide all the map objects, including tracking, mail, day/night, battlegrounds, etc.

I'm looking for a mod than will alert when a hunter's trap is resisted in a 5 man. I'm a feral tank and while I try to monitor the entire fight every pull, it would be nice if a mod would just flash in my MSBT that "so-and-so's trap was resisted."

Has anyone run into a mod like this?

I'm looking for a mod than will alert when a hunter's trap is resisted in a 5 man. I'm a feral tank and while I try to monitor the entire fight every pull, it would be nice if a mod would just flash in my MSBT that "so-and-so's trap was resisted."

you can do it with a custom message in SCT

would be something like "resisted <trap name>" for the search string.

Though that will go off in pvp as well.

Natur's enemy cast bar will show you timers for the bars, which can help you figure out if a trap got resisted (by the lack of a bar showing up for a long period of time).

I'm currently at work, so i'm websense filtered, but when I get home I'll see if I can dig up anything (I do remember something like this, but it was from a long long time ago).

http://elitistjerks.com/showthread.php?t=12094

Might be able to help; haven't played with it personally.

This is kind of a reverse whats that mod question:

When I enter an arena, in the dead middle of the screen right by my characters' head I get a line of text that says "Cooldowns Remaining" or something to that effect, and I want it gone. What's doing that? It has to be something Ace2, as well, if that helps.

When I enter an arena, in the dead middle of the screen right by my characters' head I get a line of text that says "Cooldowns Remaining" or something to that effect, and I want it gone. What's doing that? It has to be something Ace2, as well, if that helps.

We can't read minds... It could be any number of things... A list of what addons you have installed will GREATLY help us in figuring out what it could be :P

oRA2, most likely.

oRA2, most likely.

or one of the several other addons... I can think of at least 5 that could put up a similar window... a list would defiantly narrow it.

The two big ones would be: oRA2 and RaidInfo

Ah ... an outlet.

I'm using an ancient addon, called "LootSpam". It does this (amongst other things):

Removes all "has selected greed"

Removes all rolls for loot that appears in chat.

Creates a single "[LootSpam] X has won Z", and clicking the LootSpam tag causes a tiny window to popup with the rolls performed.

Except it doesn't work with Prat anymore. (Prat just doesn't work if I load LS).

I'm looking for an addon that somehow let's me access and view this information easily, while at the same time removes it from the chat frame. Sometimes we raid(25 man!) with group loot enabled (no idea why), and seeing those rolls for some green crap is just horrible and destroys the chat.

I have some idea that XLootGroup is supposed to do this, but I just can't figure it out. I see tiny numbers on the left hand side, but they're hard to decipher (and I don't need new loot frames, the built in ones are quite fine, I just want to filter the chat, not this whole new thing).

If i recall correctly in the interface settings you can disable the detailed rolling info. Dunno for what you wanted the seperate rolls anyone does for anyway, cause if you loose a roll, you ... well lost it, no matter how high.

If i recall correctly in the interface settings you can disable the detailed rolling info. Dunno for what you wanted the seperate rolls anyone does for anyway, cause if you loose a roll, you ... well lost it, no matter how high.

If you disable the detailed rolling in the options you can't see things like RandomPUG rolling Need on a BoE epic until its too late.

Ah, finally a place to ask this.

I recently redid my entire UI, and started using Aperture for the first time. the only problem I have with it is that now the empty area is jsut that, empty.

http://img20.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ui7207dy1.jpg

I also use Skinner, and I am looking for a way to apply the same type of UI look to the area, like this

http://theaddictionguild.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/lurkerdown1.jpg

Thanks in Advance.