Kaubel

WHAT'S THAT MOD???

5690 posts in this topic

I updated all my Ace addons, and now my screen flashes red whenever I gain aggro. Quite annoying since I tank in every fight. Anyone know which could be causing this?

I updated all my Ace addons, and now my screen flashes red whenever I gain aggro. Quite annoying since I tank in every fight. Anyone know which could be causing this?

I don't know if you're using DBM but, it has a feature that does what you're describing. You can turn it off in the menu I believe.

EDIT: Maybe aguf with Banzai?

Perhaps a change to Omen. I believe there's an option somewhere.

Same thing happened to me. There's an aggro-alert option in Omen that I un-clicked and it stopped happening.

Ah, finally a place to ask this.

I recently redid my entire UI, and started using Aperture for the first time. the only problem I have with it is that now the empty area is jsut that, empty.

http://img20.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ui7207dy1.jpg

I also use Skinner, and I am looking for a way to apply the same type of UI look to the area, like this

http://theaddictionguild.com/wp-cont...urkerdown1.jpg

Thanks in Advance.

I am wondering this as well. What gives Aperature that smooth, beveled upper edge? It's pretty aesthetically displeasing without it.

I am wondering this as well. What gives Aperature that smooth, beveled upper edge? It's pretty aesthetically displeasing without it.

It's part of Skinner. I don't recall the exact name of the option offhand, but I didn't have trouble finding it.

Deadly Boss Mods certainly does this (although it is not an Ace mod). Perhaps Omen or Bigwigs has this feature as well?

Deadly Boss Mods certainly does this (although it is not an Ace mod). Perhaps Omen or Bigwigs has this feature as well?

Omen has recently added it when you are close to getting aggro I believe.

I'm looking for a very simple mod that just tells me how many debuff slots are taken up on the mob I am targetting. Something that would say " MOB_NAME : X/40 " in a dragable box

Omen has recently added it when you are close to getting aggro I believe.
Correct, the related default sound effect kinda shocked me too the first time I noticed the option added, I promptly disabled the warning afterwards since I either know I have aggro or find out by having a red dot appear next to my 'box' in Grid.

Skinner.

I tried Skinner but couldn't get that looking. Maybe i don't know something about it...

I tried Skinner but couldn't get that looking. Maybe i don't know something about it...

Instead of bottom frames, try creating a handful of Middle Frames and adjust move them as needed. If you have Fubar, there's a Skinner plugin as well.

Those are the Quartz timers (Buffs in this case), should be fairly easy to disable in its options.

I used to use a tanking mod pre-2.0 called CombatMonitor. I really liked it because it showed your current dps in and your highest dps in (spike). Also it had a nice breakdown of what each mob did to you and your defenses against them. In particular I really liked how it had a "% damage mitigated from block value" as one of the stats.

Any tanks out there use something similiar. I never quite found a new mod to replace it!

The mod is [probably] eePanels. I have no idea what textures come with it, I simply recognize it by now.

Eepanels for sure, some self-made skin. You make skins in the form of .TGA files which can be used by eepanels, stretched out, shortened, etc. You can use them for anything, backgrounds are what they're mostly used for though.

Those are the Quartz timers (Buffs in this case), should be fairly easy to disable in its options.

Thank you very much!

Eepanels for sure, some self-made skin. You make skins in the form of .TGA files which can be used by eepanels, stretched out, shortened, etc. You can use them for anything, backgrounds are what they're mostly used for though.

Do you know where I'd have to put the .tga file and how I can set eepanels to use the .tga file as the background for the frames?

ORA recently added that feature too.