Kaubel

WHAT'S THAT MOD???

5690 posts in this topic

I'm looking for a very simple mod that just tells me how many debuff slots are taken up on the mob I am targetting. Something that would say " MOB_NAME : X/40 " in a dragable box

DebuffFilter will do this ... sorta. It won't give you the mob name or anything, but you can set it up to show the # of debuffs on your target/focus.

Thank you very much!

Do you know where I'd have to put the .tga file and how I can set eepanels to use the .tga file as the background for the frames?

You need to put them in C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Interface\Addons\eePanels\Unused

Or whichever your path is, and link the specific file in that folder as well, including it's path, in the addon settings.

For a specific guide I direct you to this post. I don't know if there are other guides, I just read this one which enabled me to set one up.

http://nihilum.wazap.com/forum/reborn-ui-releases/9075-reborn-v6-final.html#post48684

is where you'll find the how-to.

Not so sure this is the correct thread for it, but it wouldn't warrant its own thread anyways.

For some days I have problems with the cast bar right below the name plates (the one you enable in your interface options).

It's not showing correctly, e.g. when there is a 2 sec cast, it shows like forever with about 20% filled of the casting bar until a new cast is started, where it stucks again.

I use Aloft and when I disabled it, the behaviour did not change. I was seeing the ugly blizzard name plates with the ugly blizzard casting bar, but it didn't work correctly.

Anybody knows which mod is causing this?

Searching on the official wow forums didn't help (and didn't expect it to).

One thing I've learned though that I won't bother anymore with the forum search engine, I'll go straight with Google's search for forums.worldofwarcraft.com.

Google brought up 2 threads dealing with that problem, but noone had a solution.

Maybe it's just time to reboot my computer again. I've seen WoW do crazy things when the computer has been up for a longer period of time.

I'm looking for a mod that will display a visual representation of the global cooldown in a cast bar. I know that quartz has that 'spark', but I don't like it and would rather have a full cast bar. Thanks.

Whats that mod that will allow you to only have 1 button for warlock healthstones instead of 4ish?

Whats that mod that will allow you to only have 1 button for warlock healthstones instead of 4ish?

/use Master Healthstone

I'm looking for a mod that will display a visual representation of the global cooldown in a cast bar. I know that quartz has that 'spark', but I don't like it and would rather have a full cast bar. Thanks.

Sorren's Timers can do this

it might be called just Sorren Timer(s) or some similar variation now.

While watching a mage pvp video, I saw a nifty mod that timed all of his cooldowns. Each cooldown had its own midsize black box with a largish yellow timer counting down, followed by the icon for the ability being timed. Any ideas?

While watching a mage pvp video, I saw a nifty mod that timed all of his cooldowns. Each cooldown had its own midsize black box with a largish yellow timer counting down, followed by the icon for the ability being timed. Any ideas?

That sounds like the Ace mod coolDown, which I first saw in one of Hamlet's screenshots.

What's an addon that would show how much longer until a debuff fades on a mob? (ie. Improved Scorch/Winter's Chill)

Isn't that now standard behaviour since the last patch?

At least my agUF now shows a little timer for my poisons, so if not standard behaviour, there was added the API command to show it.

Isn't that now standard behaviour since the last patch?

At least my agUF now shows a little timer for my poisons, so if not standard behaviour, there was added the API command to show it.

Yeah, i can keep track through the 'refreshing' squares, but that doesn't seem to work on my ag_uf, only on default UI. Debuffs that I own will just disappear on me, and I'm getting lazy keeping track of it in my head.

Either way, since you mentioned ag_uf, I'll go update it to make sure I'm not running an older version.

Not so sure this is the correct thread for it, but it wouldn't warrant its own thread anyways.

For some days I have problems with the cast bar right below the name plates (the one you enable in your interface options).

It's not showing correctly, e.g. when there is a 2 sec cast, it shows like forever with about 20% filled of the casting bar until a new cast is started, where it stucks again.

I use Aloft and when I disabled it, the behaviour did not change. I was seeing the ugly blizzard name plates with the ugly blizzard casting bar, but it didn't work correctly.

Anybody knows which mod is causing this?

Searching on the official wow forums didn't help (and didn't expect it to).

One thing I've learned though that I won't bother anymore with the forum search engine, I'll go straight with Google's search for forums.worldofwarcraft.com.

Google brought up 2 threads dealing with that problem, but noone had a solution.

Maybe it's just time to reboot my computer again. I've seen WoW do crazy things when the computer has been up for a longer period of time.

I'm not entirely sure what exactly causes this but rebooting my PC has always fixed it.

I am looking for the name of the addon that's used by (among others, I'm sure) Eoy from Forte:

Its a pretty neat and simple square with a "Player" row on the left; tracking incoming heals and damage dealt to the player, and a "Target" row on the right, tracking (in this damage dealers case) damage output to target.

Have spent some time trying to find the name of it, but found out i would dare ask the wisdom of this community, where I'm sure some kind soul can help me faster than I'll be able to find it :) Thank you in advance.

(Included a screenshot of the mod i am looking for)

ejquestioneoycr3.jpg