Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Malan

Do you think anyone will notice?

32 posts in this topic

I've started illidan in cat gear while being one of the fire res tanks (I blame mods!). That was a fun "wipe and go again" moment :<

I tried to tank Nightbane in cat gear just a couple weeks ago...didn't work out so well. Apparently I had switched gear after Netherspite to see if that leather helm that dropped was a DPS upgrade.

You should be able to see helms in bear form. That way we would know these things immediately, and every bear would have a hat.

And a cape.

You should be able to see helms in bear form. That way we would know these things immediately, and every bear would have a hat.

And a cape.

Bear Pimp form activate

And a cape.

I've always been a staunch advocate of at least letting the Stylin' Purple Hat show up in Bear form, along with a cloak.

Come on...that would be the most pimp thing ever.

I love those moments when people realise they've forgotten something vital. We had a moment the other day where one of our shadowpriests ported to Kara having missed mindflay out of his respec. His dps was *ahem* interesting.

Back in PvP patch 2.0 I daily respecced Enhance to pvp. You can imagine how many times I forgot to get the higher ranks of Mana Tide when going back to resto.. :(

I love those moments when people realise they've forgotten something vital. We had a moment the other day where one of our shadowpriests ported to Kara having missed mindflay out of his respec. His dps was *ahem* interesting.

I did the same thing last week on a Timed ZA. "Why are my spells so mana efficient today?" I didn't notice until after we killed bear, and didn't tell them until after we got the bear. (In fear they would yell at me and get distracted.)

I love those moments when people realise they've forgotten something vital.

Moments like when I realised that I forgot to equip my gear again after I had been entertaining the raid while waiting for someone to come back by dancing as female NE in black mageweave stuff.

And yea, I've had to tank a few things in cat gear too on my druid, but mostly when I was dps on a boss, and suddenly a tank dies, so I had to pick up something. On the tries where it actually worked me and the healers aged a LOT. It's scary to see your health drop so fast.

Doesn't happen that often though, since I know from myself that I'm very likely to forget things like that, so I've taken to dps'ing trash in tanking gear.

I was looking at a WWStats recap for SSC a couple weeks ago, and didn't see romulo's vial poison proc. It took me a few minutes to realize I'd probably been wearing my riding crop for the entire raid. Oops.

Lastnight I was in a 2v2 with my fishing pole.....after we won I was like "thank god we just won bc I just realized i'm wearing my fhishing pole..." Had we lost I think my boyfriend would have laid it into me. Thankfully it's the [seth's Graphite Fishing Pole] with the +52 stam... I suppose I got lucky.

Lastnight I was in a 2v2 with my fishing pole.....after we won I was like "thank god we just won bc I just realized i'm wearing my fhishing pole..." Had we lost I think my boyfriend would have laid it into me. Thankfully it's the [seth's Graphite Fishing Pole] with the +52 stam... I suppose I got lucky.

This...this is just too easy. I won't even go for it.

We had a similar situation happen on one of our Rage Winterchill kills.

Main Tank: Do I need my Medallion of the Horde for this?

Guild Leader: No, you shouldn't need it, the main tank doesn't get icebolted.

Rage runs into the Alliance Base. First raid warning:

Icebolt on <main tank>!

<main tank> dies.

We then proceded to have one of our feral druids, outfitted in full cat gear, go into bear form to tank the boss. Granted, the fight isn't particularly hard, but he still took 11k crushings.

I know of a Feral Druid who--while tanking Reliquary of Souls--switched into Caster Form to use an emergency Health Potion. The Druid, of course, was out of mana in Caster Form, unable to switch back to Bear. She dodged about two of Reliquary's attacks before dying.

This forum sucks it's just the same ten year old topics getting bumped every month or so.

I've started illidan in cat gear while being one of the fire res tanks (I blame mods!). That was a fun "wipe and go again" moment :<

I wore nature gear once on illidan. I noticed when he was at about 70%, died in the fire and asked for a brez so i could throw my fire gear on before I came up.

Woot saved the day.