Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nite_Moogle

2.2 Undocumented 'Features'

701 posts in this topic

Can anyone confirm/deny the Scarab lord statement? It seems very unlikely, but you never know.

I'm not getting any tooltips for equipped items on my character panel. I need to disable all mods and verify that, but guildmates were seeing the same thing.

Some guildies were reporting this same issue too. Everything is fine for me, but I dont use any mods such as RatingsBuster, etc etc.

*LMFAO*

Apparently Scarab Lords turn into giant bugs when they mount on their Legendary mounts, and can fly around a bit. :)

Always wondered why it gave free 225 flying skill.

Got a screenshot? I'll be overjoyed if I can do that tonight.

I'm not getting any tooltips for equipped items on my character panel. I need to disable all mods and verify that, but guildmates were seeing the same thing.

It's XPerl causing that.

Blah, for whatever reason he's back to normal. =/

He looked like one of the Zangermarsh bugs and was able to fly around Shatt for a tick, I should have taken a SS :(

Relentless Earthstorm Diamond bug/nerf went live. 3% damage on specials only by the look of some Jambiya testing in a duel with a sitting warlock.

Hm, I just got an "Sale Pending" mail from some gems I just put up. Looks like you don't get cash from your successful auctions now until an hour after the sale happens? How did that not make it in the patch notes?

Nurru: what's the item-linking mojo? Teach a man to fish, and all...

Hm, I just got an "Sale Pending" mail from some gems I just put up. Looks like you don't get cash from your successful auctions now until an hour after the sale happens? How did that not make it in the patch notes?.

WoW BlueTracker: 1 hour AH emails ?

Says it was part of the same change to the mail, its to allow them time to verify that transactions are legit.

Some guildies were reporting this same issue too. Everything is fine for me, but I dont use any mods such as RatingsBuster, etc etc.

I disabled Itemrack and that problem went away. Ironically, the tooltip worked fine in Itemrack.

Hm, I just got an "Sale Pending" mail from some gems I just put up. Looks like you don't get cash from your successful auctions now until an hour after the sale happens? How did that not make it in the patch notes?

This did make it to the Blizzard forum patch notes though I don't recall it ever being mentioned before then. Why this needed changing I have absolutely no idea. Is buying stuff still at least instant mail?

It may just be your cache, in which case it could magically go away when the servers "get right." It could be the addons noted above, also.

Item linking: [ item] name [ /item] without the excess spaces.

Anyone have a still pic of the WF animation? No youtube or photobucket for me here.

It may just be your cache, in which case it could magically go away when the servers "get right."

Item linking: [ item] name [ /item] without the excess spaces.

Anyone have a still pic of the WF animation? No youtube or photobucket for me here.

Its a black cyclone from War3.

If this affects the items you purchase as well, this is going to be really frustrating when I'm trying to gem stuff up after raids. I need to have 3 Stars of Elune in my bank at all times if I don't want to wait, I guess?

I just came down to pick up the KoT Exalted Tabard only to find it's not on the vendor, strolled into Hyjal for no particular reason and discovered Design: Rigid Lionseye (+10 Hit) sitting on Indormi. Needs revered rep.

I just came down to pick up the KoT Exalted Tabard only to find it's not on the vendor, strolled into Hyjal for no particular reason and discovered Design: Rigid Lionseye (+10 Hit) sitting on Indormi. Needs revered rep.

Very nice. I'm glad they did this. I'm hoping for a Steady Seaspray Emerald as well before Season 3.

If this affects the items you purchase as well, this is going to be really frustrating when I'm trying to gem stuff up after raids. I need to have 3 Stars of Elune in my bank at all times if I don't want to wait, I guess?

It's only the money. Apparently gold sellers have been distributing gold by having the buyer list an auction for the amount of gold they want to buy.

It's itemrack.

This might be too far OT, but any suggestions for an alternate mod? That's pretty essential functionality and there doesn't appear to be an update for Itemrack yet.

This might be too far OT, but any suggestions for an alternate mod? That's pretty essential functionality and there doesn't appear to be an update for Itemrack yet.

I still use Outfitter, but I don't believe it's been updated for a while. You could give it a shot.

edit: I can't confirm it works with today's patch.

HELL YEAH!

The sound you hear is the sound of lionseyes being consumed en masse as rogues regem.

I'm 99.9% sure it didn't happen, but I'm stuck in my cube for 4 more hours and I can hold out hope for a brighter future .... did they change mount prices?