Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tallage

Demon - Debuff Monitor (pDebuffList2)

101 posts in this topic

When applying the casterform faerie fire it switches to a green "Ma" instead of the "FF." from pdebufflist.

After updating today its not showing the green "Ma" anymore, it however also does not show a green "FF" or "FF." for the casterform faerie fire.

After updating today its not showing the green "Ma" anymore, it however also does not show a green "FF" or "FF." for the casterform faerie fire.

Also "DS" turns to "Ma" instead of "DR" when Druid Demo Roar is applied.

Could somebody please post a screenshot? Or does it look like pDebuffList?

I'd like a screenshot too. I don't know what pDebuffList looks like.

Here is a screenshot of it in action with the debuff count hidden (next to my target frame):

http://www.booncontrol.com/upload/punkieui2.jpg

You can enable the debuff counter (shows a number out of 40) and you can also change the looks, making it any colour or as transparent as you like.

I like your UI, its nice and clean. What Unit Frames do you use? Also I use CT viewport to cut off the buttom part of the my screen, what are you using?

Thanks.

There is something that annoys me as a healer, and probably could be solved by something that Omen does. I never have the ability to use one of the two frames because I'm always targetting people to heal, so I am forced to set my target as a focus. However, in encounters with multiple mobs, it would be nice to set one focus that I always want to keep an eye on, but also use my targets list of debuffs for whatever the person I'm healing is targetting. (Sometimes they will be the same, other times they won't. Kael, Karathress, and a few others I'm sure)

So instead of just seeing if your target has the debuffs, if you're targetting a friendly unit, Demon would assist that person and check their debuffs and use the targets frame to report them. Omen does this by if you're targetting a friendly unit, the threat list you see if the mob that player is targetting.

Awesome mod, and has definitely made checking debuffs much easier. Thanks.

I like your UI, its nice and clean. What Unit Frames do you use? Also I use CT viewport to cut off the buttom part of the my screen, what are you using?

Thanks.

Unit frames are pitbull.

Punkie, very much a fan, but would it be possible to add an option to disable debuff checking on the focus frame?

Punkie, very much a fan, but would it be possible to add an option to disable debuff checking on the focus frame?

that's exactly what i am looking for. anyway: great mod Tallage!

Sorry, I hadn't had time to add this.

If you update now, you should now find a 'Show Focus' option enabled in the Visibility menu. I haven't had a huge test, but playing with some NPC's on a level 1 character seemed to go smoothly :)

Slight derail here.

As I am liable to commit suicide at EoS phase 2 with SW:D, I wanted to add Deaden to my Demon list. I guess I could filter with Pitbull aura but I prefer to show all debuffs on my target.

However Demon does not accept it saying something with Validation failed. I looked into the code and found out that this is due to Deaden not being in the Bable-Spell Lib. Now I wonder if there is an omission in Babble-Spell or if rare boss abilities do not belong there in the first place. I did find Seethe though, which to my knowledge doesn't exist outside EoS encounter either. And both Deaden and Seethe can be on players.

So should I report/fix the omission in Bable-Spell or does a Deaden entry not belong into that list in the first place ?

Cadfael, best way to find the correct answer is to go over to the wowace.com forums and ask in the babble-lib thread if they would consider adding the spell.

With a fresh install I receive the following error any time I target a mob, whether in solo, party, or raid:

Interface\Addons\Demon\core.lua:488: bad argument #1 to 'ipairs' (table expected, got nil)

I can move the demon frame and button, and change options, but no debuffs seem to register on a mob I'm targetting.

With a fresh install I receive the following error any time I target a mob, whether in solo, party, or raid:

Interface\Addons\Demon\core.lua:488: bad argument #1 to 'ipairs' (table expected, got nil)

I can move the demon frame and button, and change options, but no debuffs seem to register on a mob I'm targetting.

I've just done a fresh install with no problems (in case something broke). Can I suggest that you go into WTF/Account/Login/SavedVariables and delete both Demon.lua and Demon.bak?

If you don't feel safe deleting those try creating selecting a different profile via the button.

Can you add a way to scale this addon down? It is abnormally large on UI scale 1.

If there is a way to resize it then can you please inform me how.

I love what this mod does....and have been so frustrated at my inability to use it. For some reason I cant figure out hwo to move it. It sits in the middle of my screen. Ive gone over the options in set up over and over, and I cant find anything useful. Perhaps I dl'd a messed up version, ive tried to installs of it now. Can anyone guide me in teh right direction please?

I love what this mod does....and have been so frustrated at my inability to use it. For some reason I cant figure out hwo to move it. It sits in the middle of my screen. Ive gone over the options in set up over and over, and I cant find anything useful. Perhaps I dl'd a messed up version, ive tried to installs of it now. Can anyone guide me in teh right direction please?

Alt + left or right click to drag.

You just made my day. Thank you so much. I really had thought I tried everything. Right click still doenst work for me for some reason. But alt - click did the job.

I was trying to get Demon to display Mangle debuffs for times when my druid alt is in a group with both a cat and a bear, so that I'm not trying to Mangle when its already up. However when I attempted to add Mangle (Cat) and Mangle (Bear), the addon spit back that it was unable to validate the spells. Any insight on this?

It possibly checks against babble-spells and can't find mangle in it? Just a guess into the blue.

I was trying to get Demon to display Mangle debuffs for times when my druid alt is in a group with both a cat and a bear, so that I'm not trying to Mangle when its already up. However when I attempted to add Mangle (Cat) and Mangle (Bear), the addon spit back that it was unable to validate the spells. Any insight on this?

I think just putting in "Mangle" without specifying is all you need to do. Don't think it distinguishes.

I think just putting in "Mangle" without specifying is all you need to do. Don't think it distinguishes.

Just put Mangle into it yes, if Mangle (Bear) is up I believe it shows up as 'MB' in green and 'MC' for Cat. For Faerie Fire also, just add Faerie Fire and if Faerie Fire (Feral) is up it will display FFF.