Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DeeNogger

When you gotta go, you gotta go.

18 posts in this topic

What, he doesn't have a wireless keyboard and a friend who can stand by his monitor and shout out what's happening??

I'm impressed that he almost spelled diarrhea right in the face of certain bowel cramps and tp burn. That's a tough word to remember.

I'm impressed that he almost spelled diarrhea right in the face of certain bowel cramps and tp burn. That's a tough word to remember.

Except that it's 'diarrhoea' in civilised parts of the world... :-)

This guy isn't alone.

Recently one of our rogues had a stomach virus and severe diarrhea. During phase one Illidan all of a sudden he yells afk poop on vent. I thought he was joking, but he ran his guy to the side for parasites and really did go to the bathroom for a good 4 minutes or so. We stopped dps until he got back and killed Illidan. We still give him shit about it ;)

We had a shaman who's bowels were like clockwork, every night about ten minutes to 9 we'd get a "AFK Poop" in raid chat. Sometimes we'd also get a "OK I brought the laptop in the bathroom with me, go ahead and pull" message as well.

"OK I brought the laptop in the bathroom with me, go ahead and pull"

... during the ...

"Someone can decurse me ? ... pls ... pls ! i simply cant ... DECURSE PLZ !"

Raiding on a laptop with wireless has its advantages.

I hope for the sake of your fellow raiders that you don't use voice activation.

I'd like to thank all of you in this thread, I have pneumonia and am now in pain from laughing.

A couple of my friends like to tell each other 'afk code brown', whether it's during raid or even randomly on MSN. I don't know what it is about telling others that you have to crap that is so satisfactory.

Yeah well, I see your Diarrhea, and raise you...

screeniecopy.jpg

I was ROFLing too much that I couldn't SS the part after "it gets worse" and now I can't remember it

Our MT takes fairly regular bio breaks, and while we were working on Kael we pulled while he was afk taking one.

We realized this in P1 after the MD went off on the second guy and he wasn't moving. We recovered by having one of our bears pick it up, and end up doing 60% of his health before he came back.