Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eliirion

Why everyone should have Big Brother

9 posts in this topic

Haha, thats great. We had our hunter class lead and one of our officers MD to himself on a Brutallus pull once. And on Felmyst the other night, raid leader did a ready check and we all said yes. 10 seconds into the fight, "None of the warlocks and mages have Salv", 1 second later all the casters crit simultaneously and mass pulling ensues and wipe begins. I started checking my BB before every pull after that the rest of the night lol.

Yeah, other hunters intentionally MD to casters. Gonk accidentally MDs to his own pet.

The choice was clear.

Yeah, other hunters intentionally MD to casters. Gonk accidentally MDs to his own pet.

The choice was clear.

To be fair, I've heard that Pecksley is a very skilled tank.

[ninja edit] and tainted core holder

The other day in a gruuls run, we were doing HKM's trash, and everyone was right behind the mob, and he still went and charged something, a shaman totem.

The tank managed to get right behind a shamans totem when i casted Misdirect on him, so the totem got aggro from the guy because it was on his aggro table.

I got misdirected a few weeks ago on my mage, sadly enough the Hunter's FD was down but not my invis. The hunter never saw the mob coming!

I got misdirected a few weeks ago on my mage, sadly enough the Hunter's FD was down but not my invis. The hunter never saw the mob coming!

I got a warning for being funny, in a funny thread, in a funny forum.

Remember this one time when we where in need of badges to buy some gems for the guild bank. And me and a hunter friend ended up in this AWFUL Karazhan pug. I mean really. There was this rogue who based his gear on spirit for farming and all kind of shit. We where topdamaging with over 10% over the next dps. So we got pissed of for people sucking so badly. It all started with /w missdirect that fucking rogue. It ended up with us three manning maiden (me warrior-tank and a priest healer), cause my hunter friend MD:ed everyone else on every CD and then pulled aggro and died, then we got kicked on our way to opera :P. Epic nights with MD <3 Oh and I love the fact rogues has gotten one aswell ^___^