Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KGBAgent185

Macro Fun

17 posts in this topic

Nature's Swiftness FTW!

ONE MACRO for casting NS and a Healing Touch, it will heal your target, or if you are fighting something will heal yourself.

/script CastSpellByName("Nature's Swiftness");

/script SpellStopCasting();

/cast Healing Touch(rank 10);

/script if SpellIsTargeting() then SpellTargetUnit('player'); end

This also works for Shaman, just switch out Healing Touch(rank 10) with your Greater Healing Wave(rank blah blah overpowered).

NOTE: This is a one button press macro if you are standing still, if you are moving, press it twice.

/script SpellStopCasting();

Is using that too get both of them off with 1 touch something new?

It works only immiedately following abilities that do not start a global cooldown and you can only have one global cooldown-causing ability in the stack.

Also it works for Talisman of Ephemeral Power, and the Zandalar Hero Charm.

Therefore you can chain the PoM, Hero Charm, Talisman, Pyro in one macro... talk about a shot in the face :(

Therefore you can chain the PoM, Hero Charm, Talisman, Pyro in one macro... talk about a shot in the face :(

Oh god, don't share that with the Alliance! :(

Oh god, don't share that with the Alliance! :(

Hmmm I'm not too sure if there are any mages on the alliance that I'd really like to share this macro with. Then they may actually stand a chance against me in duels. :o

Would it be possible to do this with a druid shifting thing? Say, 1 key to shift from bear to cat or vice versa?

Would it be possible to do this with a druid shifting thing? Say, 1 key to shift from bear to cat or vice versa?

Mmm, I never thought of that.

Some addon, I think it's DruidBar that does it, makes it so if you hit another shapeshift key after you are shifted, it'll shift you out, so you just have to hit it again to change. I get too acustomed to it and on Test Server when UIs break, I start hammering my Bear key to change out of Cat and get all frustrated when it doesn't work.

I just have the hotkeys next to each other (F1-F3), it's never seemed difficult to shift rapidly.

The biggest hidrance to rapid shifting for me is EquipManager, which lags the game a second when swapping sets.

I forget, what's the command to activate trinket slots again?

alliance are not smart enough to give both trinkets to us mages to have fun :(

all our gay hero charms go to rogues and hunters (wtf??!)

Eww as a hunter , i would consider it a waste on me >< but then the other hunters think im crazy :o

Any way to check if I'm already casting a spell?

something like

/script StopSpellCasting() unless casting("drain soul")

I did

/script StopSpellCasting()

/cast Drain Soul()

Which works great, but sometimes I have to press it twice, other times just one, so it gets confusing at times.

I tried making a macro to shift out of bear form and use a the pvp trinket, but CastSpellByName("Dire Bear Form(Shapeshift)") only works if you're in caster form.