Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ashaera

Moonkin Guide for Dummies!

256 posts in this topic

Did you use the Edits Gem Templates window to set up some gemming options that include hit?

[e] hmm, just noticed this is the pre-3.1 thread. Maybe lock or something?

Nope - didn;t edit the templates. MyBad. Assumed they would have had hit gems in there since hit cap is so important. Once I fixed that up, it seems to be almost perfect. (and got me back up to hit cap while still being able to use all my nicer gear)

Now if only I can get more +hit gear, so that I can stop using so many purple and green gems, and get my SP back up. LOL

Thanks for the tip, and yes, this appears to be an older thread. Time to find a current one :)

was just wondering if Quartz Eclipse(that im currently using) is as good as Squawk and Awe, as i see CD and GCD on with Quartz aswell?

The only thing I prefer S&A over Quartz is the DoT Tick timer. Timing a MF/IS refresh during movement to not clip a full tick is pretty nice.

I was just wondering which is more important? Crit or Haste? Right now my guild is attempting hard modes and I am stacked heavily on haste. I see the mages pulling over 10k on Hodir hardmode where i can at best get 7k. I know positioning is key in this fight but what else can I do? Here is a link to my current spec. The World of Warcraft Armory

I was just wondering which is more important? Crit or Haste? Right now my guild is attempting hard modes and I am stacked heavily on haste. I see the mages pulling over 10k on Hodir hardmode where i can at best get 7k. I know positioning is key in this fight but what else can I do? Here is a link to my current spec. The World of Warcraft Armory

For general stat/spec handholding, read the OP.

For Hodir: Favor crit over haste if you can here. Not much else changes on a personal level--try to minimize movement and utilize the buffs. Success is based more on raid-wide strategy for handling buffs and positioning; individual DPS is mostly random.