Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Darkside

They Make That?

22 posts in this topic

One of the designers observing the encounter testing, I imagine. This is the PTR we're talking about. :P

Yup, he wanted to ask us a few questions about how we felt the new content was working. To pass them time, he randomly killed people.

Hehe, once when I was in CoS timed a GM tried to reach me but I didn't answeard him cause I didn't had the time...

So he just teleported infront of me and asked me: "Want some cake?" xD Hihi awsome guys!

yoshikkiugm.jpg

Hehe, once when I was in CoS timed a GM tried to reach me but I didn't answeard him cause I didn't had the time...

So he just teleported infront of me and asked me: "Want some cake?" xD Hihi awsome guys!

yoshikkiugm.jpg

wait , u didnt inspect his lifetime PvP kills ?

Kruzer is a member of our guild. He got hacked and whoever did so robbed our Guild Bank. He had spent a couple weeks petitioning GMs to try and get the items returned. One day he logged on and the unexpected happened; he turned out to be possessed by a GM who gave out free cow-udder-shaped-cookies.

(I didn't blot his name because it has been changed since.)

GMkruzer.jpg

I am calling bullshit on this thread - and please, don't try and get round our moderation queue by appending your 'funnies' to ones we've approved.

ALSO - YOU ARE AWESOME, DO NOT FUCKING PM ME ABOUT IT THANKS.

Funny how he looks like a Human, but is a Troll.

MASTER RACE.

edit: getting around moderation queue by appending my funnies