Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Praetorian

Hello...? ...is this thing on?

18 posts in this topic

It's been a while since I've posted here, to say the least, since I guess I never saw the point of "hey guys, we killed something that thousands of guilds have killed, except we killed it in a special way that mere dozens of guilds have accomplished" updates. Plus I'm lazy. But I guess this one deserves an update.

algalon.jpg

We've been quietly trucking along through Ulduar, and generally having a blast doing so. This kill really should have come a lot sooner, but no matter. Great work all around by everyone, both on Algalon in particular, and on learning and mastering the other hardmodes in the zone over the course of this content cycle. Looking forward to Yogg-0, Coliseum, and a break from progression!

PS: We are recruiting a mage and a holy priest in particular, as well as having potential interest in all exceptional applicants. A formal application update coming soon (c.f. reference to laziness above).

Congratulations to you guys for the kill(save), but where is the flexing Tauren?

Front row towards the right.

Congratulations to you guys for the kill(save), but where is the flexing Tauren?

I was all over it, look harder.

As long as Gonktarget is in the front line there's no problem.

augh Gonk isn't going to shut up about this

Wow, great pic! I had no idea EJ had ties to the Jenkins family, good to see the gang's still on top.

Another Horde world first? Most impressive.

wowwwwwww anticloud~

edit-

o ya sry we picked up our own in guild terrist while yuo were gone your services are no longer required!1

waz ^ Lode

I heard I was replaced by some other Muslim, it's messed up but that's the harsh world of Azeroth I guess... Along with Gurg taking over for Beef... Tehax's cross-faction, multi-racial Jenkins blood in his veins...

Makes me glad Barlow and I got out of the crazy end-game Mal'Ganis world on time and into the real world... RP servers. Be safe, travelers. Hail.

waz ^ Lode

I heard I was replaced by some other Muslim, it's messed up but that's the harsh world of Azeroth I guess... Along with Gurg taking over for Beef... Tehax's cross-faction, multi-racial Jenkins blood in his veins...

Makes me glad Barlow and I got out of the crazy end-game Mal'Ganis world on time and into the real world... RP servers. Be safe, travelers. Hail.

:ssh: