Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Praetorian

Anub'arak

17 posts in this topic

anub.jpg

This is one of those that probably should've come a little while ago, but quite satisfying nonetheless. The fight is drastically more demanding than anything else in the zone, and definitely a worthy hardmode endboss. Looking forward to refining our clear and, to be honest, having a proper stretch of leisurely farming as we prepare for Icecrown.

Also I just want to say that our MVP for the kill was a warlock.

Edit: One more little update....

madskill.jpg

post-7-13823264704718_thumb.jpg

I think 17? We were quite close last week then the various 3.2.2 changes (mainly FoK nerfs) derailed us for a bit.

Would be possible any more information about that warlock MVP? (WWS perhaps?)

Im thrilled to know more about that one! Was a bit shock to know tbh!

Gz for the kill!

Would be possible any more information about that warlock MVP? (WWS perhaps?)

Im thrilled to know more about that one! Was a bit shock to know tbh!

Gz for the kill!

It's misinformation! There's nothing pro at all about Warlocks! The real secret is bringing 5 Hunters!

This fight really made me look forward to the Trial of the Grand Crusader version, I hear he's a lot harder

Also I just want to say that our MVP for the kill was a warlock.

Any sort of clarification warranted for this? I'm curious.

Any sort of clarification warranted for this? I'm curious.

Browsing the publicly available logs (accessible with some "smart" googling) should reveal this. Basically, they opted to "control" the adds using a Warlock rather than the more commonly used Paladin.

Browsing the publicly available logs (accessible with some "smart" googling) should reveal this. Basically, they opted to "control" the adds using a Warlock rather than the more commonly used Paladin.

Not sure that paladin is all that common these days, but yeah, just to put an end to the PMs my admittedly cryptic comment has spawned: We came up with the horrible strat of using a dedicated Shadowfury lock to interrupt every Shadow Strike. It's silly and I don't know that I'd actually recommend it to anyone, but somehow it works for us.