Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quebeen

Fortune's Item Comparison Site

9 posts in this topic

Recently http://fortune.pytalhost.de/warrior/ dissapeared and I wonder if anyone knows if it has moved or if there are any other similar Item Comparison Sites out there? I even believe I've seen fortune post here but under a different alias and I wasnt able to re-find any of his posts to PM him ;<

Any help is appreciated ;>

Ahh great, thanks for that sp00n ;] I was also wondering if you had any intention of adding weapons to your list ;] Your spreadsheat is the most complete gear spreadsheat I've come across and very easy to use <3 Am glad the site didnt die and I hope you'll continue with it ;] Props!

Yeah, kudos to that site. Huge collection of gear, and easily browseable. Got any plans about expanding for other classes?

Thanks guys.

Basically when I created that site, I was looking for something similar to Shadowpanther's page, but for warriors. Didn't find it, so I coded it myself. When it was done I thought I might as well add the rogue stuff to it. ;)

Anyway, if you could deliver me with a system similar to AEP for mages/warlocks/druids/etc, I could at least consider adding it.

The real work there is entering the items. Currently its all by hand, thought about an xml parser though.

Weapons is a different story. I can value the stats, but for the DPS I currently have no idea. I leave that up to Shadowpanther for the time being. ^^

Hi sp00n the site is down when I tried to access it today. :(

Any plans to put it up again?

Up and running.

Maybe the hoster was down for a short time, that happens for pytal.de sometimes.