Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DarthB

Possible to Fully Run Warrior Dps Spreadsheet Without Full Excel?

12 posts in this topic

I have tried running searches on this but nothing i have come up with has been of any help,

I have tried running this with excel viewer, but it doesnt let anything be modified.

I have tried with openoffice, but it gives error 502 (invalid arguments) out the wazzo

Has anybody found a free program that lets you run this spreadsheet? I heard its awesome and would like the ability to run it. If this has been answered before with a recomended program thats different from the ones i listed then please tell me and disgregard this post.

Thank you for the help!

I have tried with openoffice, but it gives error 502 (invalid arguments) out the wazzo

tried openoffice?

Impressive.

On a more useful note, I hear google has a web based spreadsheet application now. There may be some method to import it into it, but I've never used it myself.

Sorry.

Having a look at it now and not sure why its erroring. As far as i can tell every reference to a cell which has a descriptive name rather than the default name is erroring.

I hear google has a web based spreadsheet application now.

I tried with google just now. At first it said it can only accept up to 20 sheets, so I removed the release notes and graph sheets. But after uploading I find it doesn't work. All the checkboxes for buffs are gone, and you can't select anything. Maybe there is a way but I'm not knowledgable enough to make it work.

With Google Spreadsheets now allowing you to mark them as public, it would be nice to see some of these in a web based format. Unfortunately Google doesn't support charts and graphs yet, particularly handy for healing classes to get a picture of mana effeciency at a glance. It won't be long before the online spreadsheets close the feature gap with their office suite competitors though.

Could someone repost the open office version? I lost mine accidently and the above link is dead now.