Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bestpike

[Enhancement]: Critical cap analysis (Tow/HotC)

104 posts in this topic

Hi there.

Looking at the .xml file. I may be wrong, or maybe I didn't understood anything, but here is what I saw.

On the file, 20 agility give 0.02% crit. Yet, in the game, 20 agility give 0.25% crit.

Is there anything I didn't got right?

There is one other fixup needed. There is a cell doing the dodge calculation based on expertise in cell I13 that should be =6.5-(0.25*((E8/7.68869)+(3*G5)+8)). A little more verbose than before, but should be obvious what the calculation is doing.

Is this fix calculating the exp cap at the 26 cap or the post-4.0 23('ish) cap? I assume the former because when I enter in my exp with the fix it's still giving me a .85 chance to doge.

Is this fix calculating the exp cap at the 26 cap or the post-4.0 23('ish) cap? I assume the former because when I enter in my exp with the fix it's still giving me a .85 chance to doge.

This formula is for a boss with a 6.5% dodge chance. Since it looks like lvl 83 bosses have a 5.625% chance to dodge, you can just replace the number in that formula to update it for 4.0.1.

Okey, here is my crit cap analysis...

1289713733400.jpg

I'm a bit surprised. I have 584 hit score, it tell me I should take off 535. So, 49 would be left. Nuts a bit.

I know that if I change hit to crit, all that values will change as well of course.

I don't know what is best. Having hard hit cap and try to reach crit cap?

Loosing hit to reach crit cap?

Heard haste was better, but useless if we miss no?

If someone is able to help me, would be great.