Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blacksen

LootCouncil_Lite - Better, Faster Loot Councils

34 posts in this topic

Just released a major update today for players that were using multiple languages across clients. While all whispers/text in the addon is still in English, it will at least work now on all language clients.

Blacksen,

Love the mod - currently running it with the raid leader.

We're running into issues when people whisper main/off at the end of the loot items. Our master looter gets tons of errors (not sure on the extact error, but I can post this if needed)

The work around at the moment seems to be to make people link their current item, then link the item again followed by main or off. Doing it this way does not produce any errors.

We're running into issues when people whisper main/off at the end of the loot items. Our master looter gets tons of errors (not sure on the extact error, but I can post this if needed).

Hey Waitwaitokgo,

This was an error with the swap to localization. It was fixed in yesterday's new version. Let me know if you run into any more problems!

Just letting everyone know, I've fixed the "random council member not showing up" error. I also added a "test" frame that lets you see who's on the council at any time, even when a session isn't running. If someone's not on the council but should be, it will even tell you the reason that they're not showing up!

Simply type /lc test to bring up the new test frame!

I apologize if this is included, I am reading this from work and have not actually downloaded the mod yet. Is there a way to transfer data from one person to another? IE, if I am the raid master, but I am out of town for a week, can I easily transfer the data in game to another officer so that we have a concise history?

I would hate to think that this if someone isn't on one night, all of the data is lost, or not complete.

I apologize if this is included, I am reading this from work and have not actually downloaded the mod yet. Is there a way to transfer data from one person to another? IE, if I am the raid master, but I am out of town for a week, can I easily transfer the data in game to another officer so that we have a concise history?

I would hate to think that this if someone isn't on one night, all of the data is lost, or not complete.

The mod currently does not track any data over multiple sessions (other than the normal saved variables).

I just released another update that addresses Blizzard's new cache system. Please report any problems!

Are there still any plans for a full version that features raid attendence and such?

We're planning to switch over to a loot council for 4.2 and I'm currently looking for decent addons that'd help to make the theoretically good idea into a practical one.

I haven't had time to get it implemented :-\ Sorry.

It still works for 4.2. We use HeadCount 2 for attendance and items.