Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hamlet

Moonkin PvE Discussion, 3.3.3

329 posts in this topic

and one more thing can come from me, if you are using pre pot you can macro Gift of the Wild to it,so you will proc set bonus for sure and gain extra dps :)

IF you can get Starfire down to 1.3 sec cast during Lust THEN:

Starfire spam for duration will work.

IF you can NOT get Starfire down to 1.3 sec cast during Lust THEN:

Follow standard Eclipse rotation.

That's basically what everyone is doing. But there's another question about Heroism and your rotation. Is it worth proccing another Lunar eclipse after the first one expired? What you basically get in a raid environment:

Start of the fight, proccing Lunar straightaway.

0-15 - Lunar eclipse.

16-30 - Solar eclipse probably procced but we continue casting Starfires.

31-40 - Time to proc Lunar or continue casting Starfires till Hero ends?

I couldn't test it properly last raid as I got really bad RNG on all of the static and semi-static encounters getting spores, diseases, etc.

EDIT: We use hero at the start on almost everything (if we don't have the debuff of course).

When Lunar comes of GCD, I'll throw out two Wraths to see if I can quick proc a Lunar again. If not I'm back to Starfire spam til the end of lust. That's just my solution -- not backing it up with anything other than I've had reasonably good luck getting Lunar to proc in those two casts and it seems worth the two GCDs to give it a shot.

Closing this. Most of the thread is not patch relevant. Please use the appropriately labeled thread.