- 1 Non-specific DPS
- 1 Warlock
- 1 Ret Paladin
- 1 Resto Druid
- We are currently considering exceptional applicants of any class.
Monolith is a Day One horde guild on the Llane (est) server. Monolith started as a group of friends that have been raiding together since EQ1. We are currently working through T14 progression and look forward to the challenges ahead.
Our primary goal as a guild is to push end game content, while maintaining an environment conducive to having obligations outside of the game. We will not have world firsts, and we will likely not have realm firsts, but we do offer the opportunity to play with like-minded adults who want to enjoy the end game while pushing the content that is available to us while current. We are currently 6/6 Heroic in Mogu'shan Vaults, 2/6 Heroic in Heart of Fear and 4/4 in Terrace of the Endless Spring.
Monolith raids 3 nights a week : Sunday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8:30 â€“ Midnight EST. All of our invites start 15 minutes prior to the scheduled raid time to ensure a timely first pull.
- Must play well with others. Because we are a guild of adults, it is important to us that everyone remembers we are all here to have fun. We have zero tolerance for drama or disrespect. We do not care how good your DPS is, or how amazing you think you are, it is imperative that you fit in well with our guild and treat everyone with respect or you will be asked to leave.
- Ability to meet our raid schedule. Because we do have limited raid time, and we are trying to push the endgame in that time, it is important that you have the ability to meet our raid schedule. We request that our Members keep 90% attendance, and our Veterans keep 80% attendance. While we understand that the demographic that we are seeking will have things that may arise and may cause them to miss a raid here and there, we do expect you to make a commitment to our guild.
- Know your class. I think this one speaks for itself. One thing that is unique about our guild is that we do actively seek to help our players improve, but we cannot squeeze a rock to make water. You need to have a level of skill that is commensurate with the content we are currently working on.
- Be willing to improve. The first step to becoming a better player is recognizing that there is always something new to learn and always room for improvement. You must accept this, and actively seek to improve yourself as a player, as well as constructively work with your classmates so that we can improve as a team.
- Gear. We have always firmly believed that the player is more important than the gear they are wearing. If you can show us that you have skill, and dedication, we can gear you. While we would like you to have gear appropriate to the content we are working on, not having that gear will not be an insurmountable hurdle to your application.
- Loyalty. Monolith is a family. We have a high member retention rate, and when we recruit members it is important to us that they want to be a part of Monolith, which means enjoying the good and hanging in there through the bad. We are not a stepping stone to the next best thing. We have been up front and honest with you, and we expect the same courtesy in return.
If you think that Monolith is a good fit for you, please take the time to complete our recruitment application. You can learn more about Monolith here .