I've noticed that Beast Cleave isn't implemented for BM Hunters. Could you add it?
I took a look today, but to implement it, I need a clear characterization of the effect. The second-hand characterization I have so far doesn't make a lot of sense to me. I'll eventually get time to answer these questions myself, but if someone else can do so, it will move the implementation along. Here's several questions, some of which I've heard conflicting answers to:
- Which abilities are affected?
- Is it a separate attack for each target?
- Can it crit each target and if so, are they independent?
- What buffs and debuffs apply to each target?
- Do stampede pets also get the buff?
- Are these answers different in 5.3 (I think it used to apply to KC but now doesn't with the buff?)