Hey all. I believe I've noticed a glitch with the spreadsheet. The Runed Cardinal Ruby (epic spellpower gem) seems to have the wrong spellpower coefficient in the gem list. It's listed as 25sp and in game it manifests as 23. The gem list seems to be password protected and I can't manage to change it.
This spreadsheet is invaluable to me and the rest of my resto druids. Thank you so much for working on this!!
I noticed this was mentioned a while back but it seems as if it wasn't addressed. I just downloaded a copy of the spreadsheet and it still shows the Runed Cardinals as 25sp instead of 23. It also shows the same for the Runed Stormjewel.