Our website is located at:
At present we are looking for the following:
Late Crew is also looking for active achievement enthusiasts who have an unwavering interest in both PvE and PvP content.
In late August 09' two tanks and a healer plus a small handful of friends formed Late Crew. Since then, we've developed into a community of skilled raiders who are serious about clearing content and prefer to play WoW during the later hours. Although we started raiding in Wrath of the Lich King, our primary focus is to succeed in Cataclysm. The guild vibe is friendly, mature, laid back, and we are a generally mellow bunch. As with any good raiding guild, we thrive in an environment that promotes mutual respect.
The Azeroth we call home is found on Korialstrasz; a PST-based (PvE) server under the Whirlwind battle group. Korialstrasz offers a large, very active Alliance-side population with plenty of PuGing opportunities in addition to a stable economy. Wintergrasp is Alliance owned approximately 95% of the time.
Our Core Philosophies
* 120% effort at 3 nights a week > 80% effort at 7 nights a week.
* Raiding with Late Crew is not about only you; it is about you and 24 other people.
ICC Progression (more on our website)
ICC (25 Heroic): 11/12 (w/Drakes)
ICC (10 Heroic): 12/12 (Bane + Drakes)
What we want to see:
- When we raid, we are goal oriented and work through our challenges. Our ideal raider is skilled yet modest, proactive in a raid environment and capable of critical thinking.
- Read up on fights before you see them - with an emphasis on understanding abilities rather than strategy.
- You don't have to be a theoretician, but the desire to be up-to-date when it comes to information for your class and the game should be there. If something changes in your class, be aware of how it changes your rotation/role/gearing/gemming choices.
- While we shy away from OCD monitoring, we do expect people to be hungry to raid, gemmed, enchanted, flasked and not picking their nose during boss fights... you know, all that pull-your-own-weight stuff.
What you can expect:
- No discrimination of any kind. (...unless you're a druid!)
- A consistent raid slot. If you are recruited, you will be raiding. We are a healthy guild building our gaming core around and for 25 people; not 24 people supporting one persons aspirations.
- Consideration. We understand that RL things crop up, and we work to accomodate your needs.
- Dedication. It is very very very rare we have ever had to call a raid.
- Stability. We've been slaying internet dragons together for 2-3 years. We prioritize guild atmosphere knowing that it will transfer over to our raids - happy raiders down bosses.
Schedule and Attendance
Tuesday: 10:30pm - 2:00am
Wednesday: 10:30pm - 2:00am
Thursday: 10:30pm - 2:00am
By virtue of minimal RL distractions during the hours we play coupled with a light raiding schedule, our overall attendance is near perfect. We expect our members to let us know in advance if they cannot attend a raid.
In our off time, our members are involved in 10-mans, alt runs, BG's and arena.
Damacles, Iso, Chaffy or any Member
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!