Infraction: 10. Do not respond to terrible posts.
Message to User:
Please don't reply to questions that could have been answered with a search.
Hello, just a few questions about engineering:
- When should I use Hyperspeed Accelerators and the Saronite Bomb?
- What is the most effective specialization in PvE? Goblin for the Global Thermal Sapper Charge? If yes how to use it effectively?
- Some tips about Nitro Boosts in icc25hm? And engineering in its entirety for PvE?
- On cooldown pretty much, try to synchronized your 340haste with wings for optimal damage since they can be synchronized
- Goblin yes, Sapper, than saronite bombs until Sapper is off cooldown. Their was a macro somewhere on this forum by Xrym is i recall correctly with the cast sequence to get the right sequence on bombs.
- I personally only use Nitro boos when i get a defile on me to run it out, we are running defiles toward the portal and the raid moves to the throne so it's really easy when defile's on me to nitro boots toward the portal and let the raid not move at all of very slightly.
As for PvE vs PvP engineering, the only difference really is to use the Rocket as a hand enchant and again use it wisely, use it to get in combat when you see a rogue coming for you, to get the KB on enemies, etc.