Blue Moon of US Ner'zhul
Tuesday 6PM-11PM PST
Thursday 6PM-11PM PST
Sunday 6PM-11PM PST
<Blue Moon> is a progression raiding guild on US Ner'zhul, which is part of the Bloodlust Battlegroup. Blue Moon is one of the longest standing raiding guilds dating back to MC and continues to be a top guild on Nerâ€™zhul. We are a guild that is focused on downing the most difficult content in a competitive fashion, while maintaining a schedule that is conducive to life outside of progression raiding (i.e. alt raids and achievements... and work and family, yes, yes). The officers and core are singularly focused on returning Blue Moon to the top 100 US (and beyond). If you're a player who knows they have the kind of self-discipline, dedication, and skill to help make that happen, please apply.
What we look for in our raiders
- Raiders with a constant interest in self-improvement on every conceivable metric (damage done, damage taken, interrupts, dispells, healing done, etc...).
- Raiders who can and *do* read WoL parses to figure out where themselves and the raid can make improvements.
- Raiders who are *aware* of their situation and can *optimize* their play even in "random", rapidly changing environments.
- Raiders who are excited by farm content, and view it as an opportunity to improve upon raid and personal bests. Excelling at farm content is important to us -- optimizing performance in a farm setting is the practice that we'll call upon when working on progression content.
- Raiders who are respectful and helpful toward those with whom they play.
- Raiders who show up on time and fully prepared for raids (bring pots, flasks, understanding of all fight mechanics).
- Raiders that can communicate effectively, the onus is on everyone to coordinate 25 people effectively.
- Paladin (holy)
- Priest (any 2 playable specs)
- Shaman (looking for all specs, enhancement being top priority)
- Rogue (looking for 1 truly amazing rogue)
- Hunter (looking for 1-2)
- Mage (looking or 1-2)
- Death Knight (looking for dps specs, frost > unholy at the moment)
- Warrior (looking for fury warrior capable of topping charts)
All applicants should exhibit exceptional skill and knowledge of the class they play. The best way to "prove" this is to supply WoL parses and an explanation as to why they are or aren't exceptional -- if they're not, give specific reasons things weren't as good as they could have been and explain what you or your raid could have done to fix them. Gear is not a requirement (see below), but obviously it will help you provide more impressive parses with fewer qualifications like "well, if I had better gear, then I would do more dps..."
Gear is not essential to an application. We can easily tell from a parse and your equipped gear whether or not you're getting close to your potential for the setup you have. That said, it is assumed you have been raiding ICC in some form over the last 6-9 months. In that amount of time, it should not have been difficult to attain 264 gear and have it optimally gemmed and enchanted.
We are only recruiting raiders that have a desire to raid. Therefore, applicants must be able to maintain a 75%+ attendance. We understand that everyone has obligations outside of wow, hence occasional absents are permitted. You must have 100% attendance during your trial.
In game: Alternateo, Yonsoo, Mortum, Kaowa, Arianhod, Aluka.
Vent: (see website)
AIM: jeebbeej (Kaowa).