- 10-Man Progression Guild
- Mannoroth Server
- Raid Nights - M, W, Th
- Hours 9pm - 12pm Server (Eastern)
- Ready to raid no later than January 5
Our recruitment goals:
- Currently recruiting all classes/roles for well-matched highly skilled individuals.
- One of each class.
- Mature, skilled and dedicated raiders.
- Prepared and ready at raid time.
- Great guild synergy.
- Sense of Humor. As if a guild name of Laughing My Azeroth doesn't say it in itself, we like to have fun. If you're no fun, we don't want you!
- Experienced. All three guild leaders have raided since Vanilla WoW. We've each been, at minimum, in 25/40man guilds that ranked in our respective server's top five, and we've all held officer positions in the past.
- Skilled. We have all raided hard-core in the past, and take our game play seriously. We are used to being the best raiders in our class and are highly skilled. The good news is, that helps you progress. The bad news is, we expect you to be just as good or better.
- Organized. This guild isn't being ran willy-nilly. We have an intuitive website that will facilitate discussions about fights, min/maxing, gear, professions, etc. We plan for the guild to work together as a whole to make us top-notch. Expectations and loot rules are all clearly outlined. No surprises.
- Social lives. None of us want to waste our lives away playing WoW, and we don't want you to either. We want our weekends for ourselves and some of our week nights for after work happy hours. That's why our raiding is limited to 9 hours a week. We won't go past raid time. You WILL be going to bed at a reasonable hour for work the next day.
- Fun. Okay, so, if we are spending a Friday night at home playing WoW, expect us to host things like drunk raiding. Take a shot every time someone stands in fire. Take a shot each time someone dies... Who knows! But, the idea is to have fun, fun, fun.
- Loaded. We have a guild bank with six tabs and a website. And, the kicker, WE HAVE A TABARD!!!!
How to apply:
Like what you see? Check out our website at Laughing My Azeroth. If we like your application, we'll contact you for a vent interview.
Have friends that aren't into raiding? We have a friends & family rank within our guild. They are absolutely welcome. We also offer an alternates ranking for those that simply want to fill raid spots when our core raiders are unavailable.