Infraction: Wrong thread, whining
Message to User:
In addition to being whiny, these are beta changes. They don't belong in the 4.01 thread.
I didn't know where to put these, as there is no clear indication on where these changes were applied.
* Holy Radiance's effectiveness now diminish on targets farther than x yards away.
* Divine Light base healing has been increased by 30%. From 8538-9512 to 11100-12366
* Holy Wrath now scales from 61% of SpellPower, up from 30%. Base damage reduced by 22%, from 3122 to 2435.
* Exorcism now scales from 34.4% of SpellPower or AP, up from 15%. Base damage increased by 15% from 2343 to 2741.
* Flash of Light base healing has been increased by 30%. From 5313-5961 to 6907-7750.
* Lay on Hands no longer restores mana.
* Holy Light base healing has been increased by 30%. From 3202-3567 to 4162-4637.
* Beacon of Light now lasts 5 min, up from 1 min.
* Mastery: Illuminated Healing now absorbs 10% of the amount healed, up from 8%. Now lasts 8 sec, up from 6 sec. Each point of mastery increases the absorb amount by an additional 1.25%, up from 1%.
* Holy Shock base healing has been increased by 30%. From 3033-3285 to 3943-4271.
* Templar's Verdict now deals 235% weapon damage with 3 Holy Power, up from 225%.
* Hammer of Wrath base damage has been reduced by 22%. From 4890-5404 to 3814-4215.
* Seal of Truth now scales from 12.85% of Attack Power and Spell Power (up from 12.5%) but now deals 15% weapon damage when stacked 5 times. Down from 16%.
* Crusader Strike now deals 115% weapon damage, down from 150%.
* Avenger's Shield now has a 15 sec cooldown, down from 24 sec.
* Shield of the Templar no longer reduces the cooldown of Avenger's Shield. Now allows your Divine Plea to generate 1/2/3 Holy Power.
* Guarded by the Light now increases Word of Glory by 15/30%, down from 30/60%.
* Wrath of the Lightbringer now increases the damage of Crusader Strike by 50% at Rank 1, up from 30%. (Not sure if the plan is to make it a single rank, or a 2 Ranks 50/100%, seems bugged)
Highlighted the most interesting changes related to Retribution....First thought goes easily on LOH, no mana anymore? Seriously? Didn't they already lower our survivability beyond incredible....
Holy Wrath change could be a slight buff in the long run, Exorcism is definitely a buff. Templar's Verdict is a slight buff too, but the rest is odd...Ok, HoW was in need of a slight nerf, but CS was taken down badly: from 150% to 115%. Seal of Truth is mostly unchanged.
Don't know, I have a bad feeling about this when remembering about subsequent nerfs that, just after vanilla launch, totally cropped the tree. I hope they don't go down this road again.