Healing Way Tracker
Posted 08 April 2007 - 12:25 AM
I've been using Chronometer to track buffs done to my target, but lately I actually noticed it was rather crap to track e.g. Healing Way and Ancestral Healing. Most important being Healing Way ofcourse, I need to know when it's going to run out, so I can refresh it with a rank 1 Healing Wave if necessary.
Any suggestions are most welcome, Ace or non-Ace.
Posted 08 April 2007 - 01:43 AM
Posted 08 April 2007 - 01:59 AM
* Added Shaman Proc "Ancestral Fortitude" and "Healing Way" (Thanks to kleys)
+ For "Healing Way" use macro: '/necb cast Healing Way' (enter new line!) '/script CastSpellByName("Healing Wave");' to trick the missing combatlog message after three stacks!
Posted 08 April 2007 - 02:11 AM
"NECB: Unknown command 'cast Healing Way' entered! (try '/necb help')"
And followed by a popup in the middle of my screen due to the second line:
"A macro script has been blocked from an action only available to the Blizzard UI."
Posted 08 April 2007 - 02:29 AM
Vague de soins
Welle der Heilung
Just recheck, maybe a misspelling anywhere?
/necb cast Healing Way /script CastSpellByName("Healing Wave");
You may try an older version, i did'nt update mine for quite a while.
Posted 08 April 2007 - 02:58 AM
New Feature: NECB now UPDATES Buffs and Debuffs YOU(!) cast on the target (e.g reSheep, reDoT...)! (Makes use of new Wow 2.0 "UNIT_SPELLCAST_SUCCEEDED" event!)
* + Nearly all cases have been taken into consideration, e.g. PvP CC's can't be renewed... (Remind this feature is some sort of trick/workaround for missing combatlog messages.)
* + Checks for resists/misses and many other non hitting events to prevent faulty updates. Even checks if mob is already afflicted by this debuff.
* + Even click casts work to update existing(!) castbars. (Pure click casts do not trigger new bars to prevent bar spam! Hint: NECB catches 'focus' target, too ;-))
* + Even catches the number of stacks and displays new bars with a stack counter (for stackable spells only, not for normal HoTs).
* + This makes "/necb cast" useless. Slash command removed.
If it does not track Healing Way correctly you might want to drop a message on the addon page at Curse.
Posted 08 April 2007 - 01:30 PM
I'll only use it for Healing Way, so I'll go look for the older version, I suppose =P
Posted 08 April 2007 - 07:02 PM
Posted 08 April 2007 - 09:23 PM
Posted 09 April 2007 - 01:04 AM
I think it's pretty easy to set up SpellWatch for this. Just make it trigger a 15 second bar called 'Healing Way' on the Spell/Ability 'Healing Wave' and voila, a Healing Way bar which refreshed when you cast Healing Wave. The only thing it wouldn't do would be showing how many stacks are up.
This one works really well. Easy to set up and works like a charm.
I have a question of my own that probably doesn't warrant it's own thread. Does anyone know of a reliable way of tracking Earth Shield? The only solution I've come up with is to either place myself in group with the one I am shielding or setting focus target to the guy I am shielding.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users