Infraction: Multiple Violations
Message to User:
I'm just going to list everything wrong with this post:
- We don't care that it is your first post, this isn't adding anything.
- The first person pronoun I is always capitalized no matter where in the sentence it occurs.
- Use of ain't instead of isn't makes you sound lazy or dumb. Also note the use of apostrophe marks when using a contraction in English.
- Strength not Strenght. Proofread your posts before submitting them.
- Paragraph form is your friend don't put every sentence on a new line.
- We all know Shadowmourne is a two handed weapon and your adding this tidbit is irrelevant to your awful question but I know you just wanted to flex your e-muscles over having it.
- Don't use ellipses, you don't know how to use them properly.
- Read the OP more closely.
- Use a sim and sort it out if you still want to test this theory.
That's about all the info I can add about that.
Ok, this will be my first post on EJ forums.
I have bin playing my Death Knight since wotlk came live so i aint new to it.
I went frost like many other DK's after the 4.0.1. Now... I have bin experimenting. I got these stats:
2900 +- Strenght.
27% +- Crit.
I am wielding Shadowmourne. So a two-hander.
I checked the prioirty stats is HASTE for 2h. I was thinking is there a cap? I got 1100 now... and i cant waste my runic power with frost strikes fast enough. So there must be a cap? Why would you be over capped with haste if you cant dump runic power fast enough. I am now slowly lowering my haste and currently if i do a perfect rotation on a dummy so without aditional runic power i would get during raids from AMS or druid talent giving me something extra runic power. I would say 800 haste is the cap for 2h?
Could anybody add some info about that, or if it is correct?