Caution: Mew is still in Alpha; things may change drastically from day to day.
- Cross-platform (Java app), online and offline versions
- All values updated for 4.0
- Some Cataclysm support
- Formulation (Rawr/Toskk) and Simulation (Simcraft/MrRobot) models
- Custom rotations
- Example level 80/level 85 profiles and rotation
- Character Import from Armory (once Armory is updated to 4.0)
- Full Cataclysm buff/debuff modeling (pending final Cataclysm enchant numbers, etc.)
- Potential bear support
- Download the offline client, or visit the site for the online version (see links below).
- Enter your unbuffed caster-form stats, select your set bonuses, talents, glyphs, buffs, etc. (Just like Toskk's/Rawr.)
- Select model parameters. (Toskk's model is fast but has some inaccuracies; simulation model is slower but infinitely customizable.) If simulation mode runs slow for you, decrease the number of iterations (just understand that this increases the simulation's margin of error)
- Hit "Calculate." First tab on right has your results; second tab has your relative stat values, for gemming/reforging/consumable decisions. (Hint: Agility/Mastery.)
- To use a different rotation from the default, modify the provided "CatModelSimulator.script" file in the "Samples" folder (offline version only) and load it in Mew.
- Offline download (Google Code)
- Online applet (Google Code)
- Blog post and discussion thread on fluiddruid.net (full disclosure: my site)
- Discussion thread on the Druid Wiki
- Custom rotation instructions (Google Code)
Please use this thread to discuss anything Mew-related (accuracy v. Live, custom rotations, etc.) If you're planning on posting a full rotation, please use something like pastebin and post a link to keep the thread reasonably clean. (A few lines for discussion is fine; quoting a 200 line script to say TLDR is not.). I'll be posting scripts on my site and linking here, as I make changes.