Infraction: 6. Do not post unless you have something new and worthwhile to say.
Message to User:
1. Provide evidence or your conclusions aren't helpful.
2. This is already mentioned in the guide.
3. This has already been extensively discussed. Also, don't ask people to do work for you.
4. You're right, HS is the best HPM spell we have. But you didn't do any math to show why, and this isn't news anyway. Also note that you'll get a bigger bonus from UL when you use it with GHW.
5. Not everyone has the same regen as you do, so your conclusions aren't as universal as you think they are. Also, don't ask people to do work for you.
Been following this thread for a while, and thank you all for many good posts with useful information and tips.
Here's what I found so far, and what I would like your comments on:
1. RT+CH seems like an ok HPM combo. I usually let RT tic a bit before casting CH. The combined mana cost is less than HS or GHW, but requires at least 2 other hits apart from the main target to be effective, obviously. starting to use this more and more, and liking that CH hasn't been completely devalued. (in my view)
2. Watershield glyph. I find it invaluable, as OOC regen is a big part of raid healing now.
3. Telluric Currents. In raids I rarely use it, as my OOC regen is around 4K, and I feel that I get a better mana return from that, especially with a hitrating of 0. Would love to see a comparison on OOC regen vs. TC+IC regen.
4. HS. Confirmed, it still seems the best HPM spell out there. Just don't get too triggerhappy.
5. Healing wave. Its practically a free healing spell, as out IC regen is more than the cost of the spell, but still my intuition tells me to hold back and regen passively and then cast HS or the aforementioned RT+CH combo. Thoughts?