- Shadow Priest / Healing OS
About the Guild
Mostly Dead is an established raiding guild on Draenor. Historically, we have run 25man raids, but have are now running 10man raiding teams for Cataclysm. Our guild primarily consists of mature professionals focused on progression within 9 hours a week.
We raid Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday from 9pm to 12am PST. Draenor is a PST server and we are within the top 20 on the server.
About the Team
Our players are great to hang out, drama-free, fully engaged in raids and committed to constantly improving both as players and as a team. We use EPGP as our loot system, and consider loot more of a means to an end than the end-goal. We aim to have fun in raids without sacrificing progression.
Our team currently has 10 of 12 people and we're looking to fill our last slot. Two people will be on rotation for every week of the raid. Rotations are pre-determined.
Our priest should be equally comfortable healing and dpsing. We expect our priest to spend 30% of his/her time healing in a 6 week rotation:
- 3 weeks DPSing
- 2 weeks Healing
- 1 week Rotation/Benched.
Our rogue should be comfortable helping out with interrupts while keeping up excellent DPS.
You don't need a thick skin to raid with us, but you do need to:
- have a sense of humor
- come prepared to raids (flasks, enchants, gems, know the scheduled fights)
- take responsibility for your actions
- have good situational awareness
- engage in raid discussions
- work to improve your DPS/healing skills
- stay focused
- be reliable
- not freak out if we wipe while working on a new boss
- be respectful of and polite to your team members
Gear doesn't throw itself at you, so you need to be raid-ready with applicable specs.
How to Apply
Leave an application at Mostly Dead Guild Forums
About Your Character
- Character Name, Level, Class
- Current Server
- Armory Profile
- Recent Raid logs (BH, if nothing else)
- Are you maxed with Therazin at a minimum? Preferable: all reputations that give gear for you
- What are your Specs and why? Basically provide a brief description of why you have chosen your current spec, what it's strengths and weaknesses might be relative to other variations.
Tell Us About Yourself
- How did you find us, or who referred you?
- Why are you leaving your current Guild? (PM this if you want)
- What web resources do you use most frequently? (just the top few)
- Best moments in game?
- Worst moments in game?
- Describe your raiding experience from Vanilla to current. Please indicate Character, Guild and Realm.
About You and the Game
- What's your gear plan, rep plan?
- What add-ons do you currently use and why?
- Link an image to your UI please.
- What do you bring to Mostly Dead? (don't be shy here)