Infraction: KILL IT WITH FIRE!
Message to User:
Jesus tap-dancing Christ this is one of the more terrible posts I have read.
- Learn to use paragraphs they are you friend (aka stop falling on the enter key).
- This isn't IRC so stop using idiotic abbreviations like ofc, atm, reju, etc.
- Proper capitalization isn't optional. The first person pronoun I is always capitalized in English no matter where in the sentence it occurs.
- Sentences start with capital letters.
- Don't link your armory it is already in the user plate to the left of your post.
- We don't care if you would "love some feedback on your gear" that isn't what we do here.
On your three day vacation from posting I recommend you go read the rules that you agreed to when creating your account here.
Im sitting trying on nef on 10 man and I wonder what role is the best for a druid in that fight. We are using a holy priest on raid and assisting nef and a pally on nef, leaving me alone on ony tank.
Atm im healing the ony tank with full LB and reju up. But I need to spamm healing touch to keep him up and that makes me end up with 10-30% mana when p2 starts(thjs is very weak?). From what I've read here ppl usally end up with 80-100%? My tank is popping cds on every crackle. Im currently reforging to master with me ending up on 1171 mastery.
p2 is ofc very easy since I only heal 3 targets, rolling lifeblooms with nourish rotation, topping them with HT before crackle.
Also, is there a way for a resto druid to beat a holy paladin in healing?
I would love some feedback on my gear since there is so much discussion going on with what stat is the best atm.
Jockeftw @ Twisting Nether - Game - World of Warcraft